GDT: Trade deadline 2021: Monday at 3pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I'm gonna guess Blues get Hall. Sad face.

My wild prediction. One of Yandle or Stralman is traded.

My shoot for the moon, we get Eichel

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
- Veteran bottom6 C/W
- check market on Nutivaara (he's had a terrible season, but he's met the requirement of games to be exposed, that might have some value)

That's about what I'm expecting. Doubt we're trading Yandle or Stralman midseason, but those two have to be looked at in the offseason. Driedger probably stays.

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
does anybody else think we're done? I kind of feel like the big moves have been made, and anything else is going to be minor. I'm definitely not expecting Hall.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I mean hes having a bad year but Savard, who is having a terrible year and is not as good as Hall got a 1st too.

I think you got that backwards, Savard is having a bad year, Hall is having a terrible year. Savard's defensive metrics still aren't that bad. Not only is Hall not scoring, he's barely trying. It says a lot that the Sabres are playing way better without Hall. Yeah they fired their coach too, but he was clearly dragging that team down with his play. His shot rate is way down from his career average, as well as his shooting percentage. I mean yeah he's playing on Buffalo, but i wouldn't bank on him just flipping a switch when he gets traded and having a stellar playoffs. I dont see a massive turnaround like that.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
- Veteran bottom6 C/W
- check market on Nutivaara (he's had a terrible season, but he's met the requirement of games to be exposed, that might have some value)

That's about what I'm expecting. Doubt we're trading Yandle or Stralman midseason, but those two have to be looked at in the offseason. Driedger probably stays.
Didn't realize Nuti can now be exposed. That makes a lot of sense as to why he was always in the lineup.
I totally agree that will hold value. If they can get a pick for him, that accusation is definitely a win.
You are right, he has played bad this season, really bad lately.

Reactions: SoupyFIN

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
I just have a gut feeling it's Laine and possibly Kulikov

Verhaeghe Barkov Laine

Huby Wennberg Gusev

Vatrano Loustarinen Duclair

???? Cookie Horny

Forsling Weegar

Kulikov Montour

???? Gudas

The way I see it, you have a choice on that 4th line LW of Tippett, Lammikko, Marchment, or some other possible pick up...frankly none of those 3 make me wanna dance the fandango.

On 3rd pairing LD you have one of either Yandle(yes, yes, I know, and feel the same way), Stralman(if he doesn't go the other way in the Laine deal for cap purposes, has playoff experience), Connauton(he has playoff experience), or Kiersted(I think my original Panthers Jersey is older than this kid)

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
I just have a gut feeling it's Laine and possibly Kulikov

Verhaeghe Barkov Laine

Huby Wennberg Gusev

Vatrano Loustarinen Duclair

???? Cookie Horny

Forsling Weegar

Kulikov Montour

???? Gudas

The way I see it, you have a choice on that 4th line LW of Tippett, Lammikko, Marchment, or some other possible pick up...frankly none of those 3 make me wanna dance the fandango.

On 3rd pairing LD you have one of either Yandle(yes, yes, I know, and feel the same way), Stralman(if he doesn't go the other way in the Laine deal for cap purposes, has playoff experience), Connauton(he has playoff experience), or Kiersted(I think my original Panthers Jersey is older than this kid)
There's zero benefit to CBJ trading Laine right now unless the offer is substantial and doesn't take into account this season's performance. That's the only way it gets done.

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
There's zero benefit to CBJ trading Laine right now unless the offer is substantial and doesn't take into account this season's performance. That's the only way it gets done.

Yes, agree about the substantial offer, which it would have to be, but zero benefit to trading him? I disagree.

I think the environment is toxic, and moving Savard, and possibly Foligno, only to keep possibly their biggest underachiever around in, what seems to be a better sellers market then previously thought? I'm not saying it will happen, or that he will be moved at all, but zero benefit? If you say so.

It was just a gut feeling, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad