GDT: USA vs SVK 13.5.2024

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
For one of them anyway. Just had a chance to watch the highlights.

Both were on the ice for the game-winning overtime goal.

One had an assist and the other failed to cover the player who scored the goal.
I'm starting to think Luke Hughes slept with your mother.

The only reason the game went to overtime was that Luke Hughes went out and singlehandedly tied the game by going end to end.

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
Interesting moment - 3rd US goal was scored by Brady Tkachuk, who should not be on the ice. There was an US icing before. During short intermission camera caught Brady sitting on the bench and coach tapping his shoulder "Go!". Brady was like "Wait, there was an icing ... whatever, let's try". And the rest is history :)

Pazucha

Apr 3, 2023
Interesting moment - 3rd US goal was scored by Brady Tkachuk, who should not be on the ice. There was an US icing before. During short intermission camera caught Brady sitting on the bench and coach tapping his shoulder "Go!". Brady was like "Wait, there was an icing ... whatever, let's try". And the rest is history :)
Haha the camera was looking directly at the head-coach saying Tkachuk to go and nobody noticed this at the Slovak broadcasting studio (or me at home).

o_O

Reactions: Summer Rose

flemo

Jan 7, 2010
Haha the camera was looking directly at the head-coach saying Tkachuk to go and nobody noticed this at the Slovak broadcasting studio (or me at home).

o_O
I think that US coach noticed refs are not focused on the bench and tried.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad