PXL_20240208_132141306.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
RDR2 is a good game but holy f***...the amount of commands available

I get the game is supposed to be detailed but there are like 200 different keys

simplify, man. key to check horse inventory. key to get off horse. key to tie horse up to post. key to hogtie the person that ran away in "Old Friends". key to switch to inventory WHILE YOU'RE TABBED. key to lasso.

Smh.

That said @MetalheadPenguinsFan I did get through old friends and the train robbery. During old friends they gave you no indication how to get off your horse so Dutch was like "Come on, get along now Arthur" and I'm trying to dismount so I can scout the camp with Dutch.

Also Chapter 1 is taking forever to finish. When can I f***ing go into a city.

You won't get to the city of St. Denis for quite awhile IIRC.

Sep 19, 2008
AdBlock Plus not blocking ads on edge.

The whole point of ad block plus is to block ads, idiot.

"Use ublock origin."

WELL THAT'S NOT WORKING EITHER

"Stop using Edge"

Sep 19, 2008
Open Rockstar app last night to play RDR2.

Get bombareded by updates to GTA Definitve Edition, and GTA V

Bitch I don't play those games anymore why do you want to update them. I just want to play RDR2

Sep 19, 2008
Same with the EA app. Oh, also yesterday I couldn't play The Finals because guess what, log into Steam and The Finals won't join any server unless you get an update.

I'm not saying not to update games.

But shit, make it easier to play or alert users that updates are available, and make sure that they're downloaded asap. EA is the worst with updates. I logged into the EA app, 6 f***ing games available for update. And guess what, EA being EA, doesn't update them automatically so I have to manually update each one. Then progress on one f***ing game stalls for like 20 minutes before completing ONE GAME UPDATE an hour later. Keep in mind my computer is top tier.

f*** EA.

So just catch all exceptions
I can't

it literally worked yesterday too

odd shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad