Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVIII - The Cancun Capitals Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Nice to see my man Coach Cowher announce the week 2 game on CBS This Morning. :yo: And yes. I had it on because I knew the announcement would be made. I still watched the 6AM hour of Morning Joe. :yo: And Mr. Price.....you are stealing MMC's job with these early morning schedule posts ! :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: End of Line

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Done arguing with you fools about this. Get over it or keep crying, whatever man.
Say what now???? :dunno: Did you mean to post this on "that other board"........you know.....the one you refer to as "a cesspool"? :dunno: Because I don't see anyone here arguing with you or crying over anything.

Speaking of crying, Greeny was practically sobbing over his beloved Jets having to open up on MNF again after what happened when they opened up on MNF last season, :laugh:

Sep 19, 2008
Great, so once again the NFL caters to the Jills by having a September game in Miami at night instead of at 1PM because of how they whined about that game 2 years ago. :shakehead And how much you wanna bet they'll make the Fins go to Buffalo in Week 18? :shakehead
Buffalo went to Miami on the last week last season.

Sep 19, 2008
Has anyone tried to use a pi hole to block ads?

I need to block ads on my TV but there's no easy TV ad block.

Sep 19, 2008
Exactly my point - they now go out of their way to make sure the Jills don't have to play at 1PM in Miami in September because of how loudly they whined about that 2022 game. :shakehead No reason they can't have Miami visit Buffalo in October or November.
what happened in that 2022 game that made you so upset

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
what happened in that 2022 game that made you so upset
You know exactly what happened.......the Dolphins took advantage of the conditions and won the game the same way the Jills use the conditions in Dec/Jan. Problem is the Jills would not stop whining about how unfair it was.........let me know when the Dolphins bitched to the league about weather conditions.........I'll wait.

Sep 19, 2008
You know exactly what happened.......the Dolphins took advantage of the conditions and won the game the same way the Jills use the conditions in Dec/Jan. Problem is the Jills would not stop whining about how unfair it was.........let me know when the Dolphins bitched to the league about weather conditions.........I'll wait.
I have no clue what you're bitching about, the Bills went down to Miami in week 18 and won the afc east

this just seems like needless complaining imo

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I have no clue what you're bitching about, the Bills went down to Miami in week 18 and won the afc east

this just seems like needless complaining im

this just seems like needless complaining imo

Bookmark this Fin haven thread & refer to it often. :nod:

You always go into these nonsense ramblings about the Dolphins scheduling or the Gameday guest pickers it's bizarre

just enjoy life bud
Oh the irony...........if you treat "the cesspool" the same I'll consider your advice. :nod: Until then I will continue to rail like Sir about how UNFAIR we are treated ! :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad