Valeri Nichushkin placed in NHLPA assistance program stage 3 - suspended without pay for min. 6 months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
How off topic does this thread have to get?

Some people have bad experiences with individuals who have dealt with substance abuse.

Some people who have fell into substance abuse are strong minded individuals who were able to get themselves straight.

Some people who fall into substance abuse never is able to get out.

Don't judge a person for their weakness.

I don’t think there has been any judging in this thread

• Haha
Reactions: toddkaz

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
I don't do "cancel", that's for kids. All I know is Joe Walsh never put me to sleep at a concert like Clapton sometime in the late 70's during one of his country (or Dylan-esque or whatever he was attempting) phases did.

If you lost consciousness at a concert where Joe Walsh was involved it wasn't from boredom. You got your full $8.50's worth.
You hate Clapton for his politics.

I hate Clapton because his music sucks.

We are not the same.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
what does it matter? same as being on probation, you've done wrong and part of the consequences demands that you change your behavior regardless as to whether it's "fair" or not
The question of whether or not he’s an addict is an appropriate question. People want to throw the guy under the bus. If he is someone who just partied too much and wont knock it off then I don’t think it’s unfair to be indifferent to his plight. If he’s truly an addict he needs help and it’s appropriate to have to have some empathy for him. Addictions tend to be life long battles. Even if he got some help over the last year it would hardly be weird for him to have relapses. The punishment is appropriate in either case. That’s not really the question being asked I don’t think.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This thread has served its purpose.

IMG_0101.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad