GDT: WARNING: HORRIFYING ACTS OF VIOLENCE (RD1 G1 @ NYR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Watching this game I’m trying go understand BM’s disdain for speed. I cannot think of a higher draft pick or FA acquisition he’s made who would be considered upper echelon of speed. Maybe Milano? CMM is above average but not a burner. Lapierre is skilled but speed isn’t his forte.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Watching this game I’m trying go understand BM’s disdain for speed. I cannot think of a higher draft pick or FA acquisition he’s made who would be considered upper echelon of speed. Maybe Milano? CMM is above average but not a burner. Lapierre is skilled but speed isn’t his forte.
It will come in next wave of drafting over 2 - 3 years.

pman25

Aug 29, 2009
Richmond
We had plenty of losses like this during the regular season where they looked so bad. But then they would bounce back and play great the next game. It’s just one game.
Eh looked like most games from us just without Charlie making every save or scoring a goal or two on the PP

I’d say we will look about the same, maybe with better luck next game!

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
Caps were incredibly solid, except for a lack of shots on net, especially from high danger areas. Definitely a key for success going forward.
Except for that entire offensive area. And the defensive breakdowns.

They'll be done in four if this is all the vets have left.

Reactions: PlushMinus

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Caps were incredibly solid, except for a lack of shots on net, especially from high danger areas. Definitely a key for success going forward.
Hard to play with only 5 d-men throughout the game. I'm kind of wondering if Carbery should seriously go with 11 forwards and 7 d-men for the next game, the way our d-men get targeted with no penalties for it.
For the love of god, can Willy or Mc kick Rempe’s ass? Let Dowder get Trocheck.
Rempe is a p*ssy. He will bully players smaller than him but he won't drop the gloves when challenged by a big enough dude like Mcllrath.

Sucks that the PP has gone cold again.
Rangers are a fast team on the PK, so you have to beat that with quick touch passing.

Sep 19, 2008
hungover off 4 beers and upset but the good viewpoint is other than that fateful 2:06 in the 2nd the caps played relatively well. hope sandin and jensen can contribute soon.

Reactions: Calicaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad