GDT: WCQF | G4 | “Village To Burn” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.28.24 | 8:30PM | Crypto.com | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
I remember the outrage in here when the Jets got both Toffoli and Monahan who have been completely useless in their series against the Avs and their shitty goalie

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
And we start ours at 7, but yet we still had to start both at 8 so we didn't overlap with the Leafs getting spanked.

I don't have a problem with the late start, but home team should get their normal start time in the playoffs.
How is this not the normal start time for the Kings?

In anycase Oilers home games have been started as late as 8;20 MST. If the kings started that late the game would be starting at 9:20 our time.

I don't get all the complaining about the times anyway unless you are on east coast in which case you can rarely see games in primetime.

People will binge TV series till 2am in the morning. but Hockey games "better not start late" heh Whats the issue? LA would be starting this game at 7:30 local time except NHL games overlap dictate they start as late as possible. These are no longer local decisions, these time slots. They are mapped out for the broadcasters to lay one game after another.

RegDunlop

Nov 5, 2016
Edmonton
Too bad Terrible Ted doesn't have many good quality live videos of the 70's circa performances. Would like to see those in good quality. California Jam probably best that can be found. Actually this one on Rockpalast, 76 is decent as well. It captures the prime era Nugent show. Ted Nugent at top of his game. Concert in Cologne Germany, Leon's Home city.

Better quality same show but only segment of. Scottish Teevee has preserved a lot of rock classics. Stranglehold!

Off topic
But on a school ski trip to Banff - staying in hostel - one kid says no prob he set alarm for 5am.
We all woke up to 'Wango Tango' cranked!

Unforgettable experience

• Haha
Reactions: brentashton

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Saw

Saw the Nuge in the ‘70’s in Edm wearing just a loin cloth swinging down to the stage on a vine. He’s a character for sure.
Went to the Rock Cirkus one. That was with Heart, BOC, Ted Nugent, etal.

Commonwealth Stadium. Went to two of them. The other had Warren Zevon, Ian Hunter band, Foreigner etc. Great shows, great price.

me too here in Switzerland. My hack is to wake up just before 6am and skip through all the commercial breaks and intermissions. :naughty:
We can all crash at your place when we go visit Switzerland right? heh. Place is so expensive not sure how people can afford it. Would be on my bucket list except prices.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
If the Kings do push tonight it would be a good time for Skinner to have a good game and hopefully not get out-dueled by Rittich of all people.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
He's shown to be more like a Ty Conklin. Play decent hockey when nothing matters, but instantly cave when there's a single ounce of pressure.
Lets hope that trend continues tonight. He's gonna have a chip on his shoulder we know that much.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I hope you didn’t have floor seats…:) just sayin. Unless you’re liking that sort of view.
Heart was on the same show. Those gals could kick. Just saying...

I think they probably Kicked Ted Nugent a few times backstage. They didn't take any guff.

Ted was an odd guy. On stage he'd act like he'd been smoking bud since he was 5yrs old all squinty eyed and stuff acting like he's stoned all the time. Never touched anything except ummm

Was pretty clear what his vice was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad