GDT: WCQF | G4 | “Village To Burn” | Oilers @ Kings | 4.28.24 | 8:30PM | Crypto.com | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Decent road period. The Kings are obviously treating this like an elimination game. The boys need to come out strong in the 2nd and get on the board first. I don't think that LA can play 60 minutes at this pace.
It pretty much is for them too. Going down 3-1 is pretty much a death sentence for the series. 90% loss rate.

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Friedman is such an idiot. Unwatchable. I cringe when he starts talking whatever bafflegab. Bieksa is fine.

fridgeman.jpg

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
Obviously you give McDavid some slack, but if any other player tried dancing through the entire team/turning the puck over like he does, they would he benched.

Reactions: Moose112

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Makar goes coast to coast and not one Jets player even close enough to breathe on him. McDavid tries that and he gets swallowed up by Kings players. Don’t feel sorry for Winnipeg at all.

Ruok

Feeling Hyman.
Jun 21, 2011
I don't understand how the canucks are up in their series. They have played awful. Last game had only 12 shots or something. Gross.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
No excuse for the Oilers to not come out hard in the second. LA burned a lot of energy in that first.
Would be nice if our blueline started hitting a bit as well.

Also, is Foegele our dumbest player? Guy has absolutely no awareness out there, just some straight up brain dead plays. I won't miss him when he cashes in elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad