GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
You wonder if this is advantage Canucks, you finally get used to a guy's tendencies and now a 3rd dude comes in and you gotta figure him out

Reactions: Summer Rose

Softball99

Dec 16, 2014
Intentionally hurting a goalie in the playoffs really should come with more than a $2K fine
He stayed in the whole game...lot longer than Stastney. And he's joking with a pred as he skates back to the crease. Whatever it is ... it's not the hit from McCarron:laugh:

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Look on the bright side Canuck fans, Vegas won the cup with their 4th or 5th (I forget which number Hill was) string goalie
And the Pens two years ago got within 5 minutes of pulling off a pretty big upset that way though they probably had no business being in that spot as they won 2 games in that series that they were 95-5 to lose

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I just looked at the box score for the last game and was surprised to see that the Canucks had only 12 shots on goal. That's incredibly low for an entire game, but the fact that they won the game with that is shocking. Similarly, they've averaged only 17 shots per game this series, yet lead it 2-1. I'm not sure if that says more about them or the Preds.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Canucks board should just make something over the top and offensive for the next one. Blow up the whole "be lazy and just plagiarize other people's work" idea
It’s been a Predators board tradition to poke fun at the opposing team. It’s all in good fun. Anyways have you seen the Canucks mascot? Tell me that isn’t a Deranged Oreo Dolphin

Last edited:

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
It’s been a Predators board tradition to poke fun at the opposing team. It’s all in good fun. Anyways have you seen the Canucks mascot? Tell me this isn’t a Deranged Oreo Dolphin
It’s playoff hockey baby, where is the fun if you can’t take light hearted jabs at the opposition.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
I would prefer to see a neutral thread.
1714333281779.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad