GDT: WCQF- Game 4 YOUR NASHVILLE PREDATORS hosing the deranged oreo dolphins 28 APR 2024, 1600 CDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
If they are the big bad Oilers, they should be able to deliver when it matters.

Let’s not forget we swept the Oilers in the regular season, even with Casey.
Don’t get so cocky, playoffs are a different beast, compared to the physical nature of Nashville and Vancouver, oilers have a cupcake series.
LOL. "Physical nature" of this series. You mean EP getting destroyed by a Celly? And midget Hughes getting sandwiched?

The Kings series has been way more physical. Only difference is the Oilers big guns can take the physicality.

• Haha
Reactions: stampedingviking

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
LOL. "Physical nature" of this series. You mean EP getting destroyed by a Celly? And midget Hughes getting sandwiched?

The Kings series has been way more physical. Only difference is the Oilers big guns can take the physicality.
whatever you say, guess you haven’t been watching, Sportsnet literally just had five minute segment talking about how this is the most physical series lol

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
If they are the big bad Oilers, they should be able to deliver when it matters.

Let’s not forget we swept the Oilers in the regular season, even with Casey.
Don’t get so cocky, playoffs are a different beast, compared to the physical nature of Nashville and Vancouver, oilers have a cupcake series.
Oilers are a much more favourable match up than the Predators

Reactions: Burt Macklin

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Oilers are so big & bad yet the biggest guys on the team Nurse & Draisaitl are amongst the biggest divers in the league.

Anyways back to the game this thread is actually for;

Canucks need a pushback, more time spent in Nashville's zone the better. Nashville is playing very hard, ended up a great period for them.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
You also think this has been the most exciting series. Me thinks there's some homer glasses going on.

I didn't come here to start a petty Oiler-Canucks thing. We got our own series to worry about. But you fired the first shots.

This series is much more exciting, every game has been close, it's fun for Oiler fans when the team is up by 3 or 4, but everyone else just changes the channel.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
You also think this has been the most exciting series. Me thinks there's some homer glasses going on.

I didn't come here to start a petty Oiler-Canucks thing. We got our own series to worry about. But you fired the first shots.
Whatever you say, man, it’s been a very exciting series, if you like physical old-school hockey

Reactions: Bone Density

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
This series is much more exciting, every game has been close, it's fun for Oiler fans when the team is up by 3 or 4, but everyone else just changes the channel.
Maybe. But for me, quality of hockey is what makes that series most exciting. And I do not think we are seeing the highest quality of hockey these playoffs have to offer in this series.

Rowlet

Sponsor
Oct 13, 2018
Maybe. But for me, quality of hockey is what makes that series most exciting. And I do not think we are seeing the highest quality of hockey these playoffs have to offer in this series.

If you want to watch nothing but blowouts, that's pretty boring. Game 2 of the LA/EDM series was the most exciting one because it wasn't decided in the 1st period.

Reactions: Three On Zero

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If you want to watch nothing but blowouts, that's pretty boring. Game 2 of the LA/EDM series was the most exciting one because it wasn't decided in the 1st period.

Last year most of the games were blowouts but the series as a whole were way closer than this year

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Well, it’s fun going back-and-forth with Oilers fans, this series is far from over and can still go either way

Reactions: Summer Rose

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
This is a boring defensive series. That’s a boring defence/goaltending need not apply series

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Okay, lets pivot back to the topic on hand please
IMG_1528.jpeg

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad