GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
Looks like Rutherford is going to have three rookie backups take him to the cup: Cam Ward, Matt Murray, and Arturs Silovs
At this rate it's going to be Alan, the line cook at the Chilis in the Las Vegas airport who happened to be the only guy in the building who had ever worn skates before when Aku Koskenvuo unfortunately slipped on a wet floor and tore his achilles as the Canucks were leaving after winning the WCF.

McDavid is too whiny

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
We haven’t seen JT Miller on the wing since was Horvat traded for any extended period of time. This has also been his best stretch of hockey he has played in career to date. I think some of play driving numbers are due to lotto line dominating play in past years so I don’t a ton of stock into his play driving numbers. I also think if the last two games showed us anything JT Miller should be playing against the OReilly line Lindholm got dominated in game 2 and 3 when lined up against them and did not generate any offence in game 3.

Also again don’t break up Suter-Miller-Boeser.

Suter the sacred cow. Aight.

• Haha
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

DFAC

Jan 19, 2008
Demko injured, team flu, Casey injured hand/body checked, Pettersson not producing, Hughes getting targetted

These 3 games have felt longer than the entire regular season.

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Jimnastic

Canucks Diehard
Nov 13, 2017
Sydney
Load up the lines imo

Miller/Lindholm-Boeser
Joshua-Petey-Garland
Hoglander-Blueger-Lafferty
Mikheyev-Suter-PDG

I really don’t like Hoglander with Pettersson. I just don’t think it works, Hoglander is much better with guys he can forecheck and crash and bang with as he’s not the greatest puck handler.

As much as Lindholm has been fine as of late, I think it’s a waste of his talents to keep playing him as the 3C. Playing wing + with Miller and Boeser should allow him to open up more offensively.
I like the idea, but you can't have your two best faceoff men on the same line. Might make sense to put that line together in important defensive situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad