GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Trash plays by ep and quinn there. PP lasts 1 second bc stupid penalty, O zone faceoff turns into dzone faceoff.
4on4 o zone possession, one pass and its back in our zone, bad coverage and in the net.

Just not good enough.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Silovs sometimes just doesn't track very well. Pretty much a clear sighted shot, a small shift into that and he's not relying on his arm to stop it.

Before this he looked promising. Reacting from his feet on the shots. However, I notice now that he's been working more with Clark I feel like he's on his knees more which I disagree with but isn't necessarily a dealbreaker.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
If youre blaming petey for getting smoked after the goal give your a head a f***ing shake

Nobody blames him for getting hit.

But there is something to be said about him and the rest of his teammates just accepting it.

Get up and swing. It's just a microcosm of his play and demeanor in general.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
idk what tocchet is doing

hughes is out there owning nashville for an extended O zone shift with boeser and miller, then is left out there for the goal against when he uncharacteristically doesn’t handle petey’s pass, then is left out there again for a third shift with garland’s line.

no wonder he’s worn out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad