GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

helloconga

Oct 12, 2023
Florida
Prove me wrong petey
IMG_7682.jpeg

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
They were up 2-1 winning this series but came out this game feeling sorry for themselves I guess because there banged up and demko is out. Just not much effort and don't seem to want to play.
They look like a team that is fighting the flu. Are they though? Who knows. But we are not even hitting like we were the 1st 3 games of the series. Something has to be up. Otherwise if this is all we have in the tank then we are done for.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
The thing that makes me think they're battling something is that even the usual high energy guys have struggled.

That's what makes me think there's something to the flu thing. Even Joshua looks gassed out there and he's almost always going.
I thought that too but if that was really the case we'd hear something. The media always reports when the flu is going around. Or they would say something. I mean do these guys at least not want the opportunity to explain what we're saying? Way what you want about the Leafs but at the very least they generate a normal amount of shots and chances. At the absolute least they look like they belong on the ice in the playoffs.

What we're seeing is something I've never witnessed before.

Red

Dec 14, 2002
VanCity
Visit site
the worst thing is I feel much more comfortable with silovs in net than desmith

no idea what desmith we'll get next game even if the team rebounds and plays well

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Wheeeeeeeeeew. Boeser almost double-clutched that. But he didn't go full Petey. Buried it. Thank goodness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $265.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark