GDT: WCQF GM04 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Sun. Apr 28th | 2:00PM PST | SNP/CBC | Don’t Panic

Status
Not open for further replies.

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
The key to all of this is that the pressure is all on NSH not to blow this game fully and they might be gripping their sticks tightly.

Canucks had already blown this game and NSH just gave them an opening and let them back into the game by missing the EN attempt.

CpatainCanuck

Sep 18, 2008
Nashville outplaying the canucks for 50 minutes, the Canucks playing objectively like crap (likely with injuries + flu contributing), Nashville hitting the post on an empty net...Boeser tying the game with 6 seconds remaining. All things considered, that is the craziest comeback I can remember.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
I am both thrilled that they got this into OT and realistic that this has been an incredibly undeserving game for them to get into OT.

The memories of the 2003-04 G7 versus Calgary echo for me… don’t let the emotional high of getting into OT lead to a quick letdown.

• Love
Reactions: Indiana and ziploc

Rick Rocket

Regetstred User
May 22, 2008
Don't worry, when there's 2 mins left in the game they will start putting in some effort
1000009685.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad