GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugginThePost

Flames Suck
Sponsor
Dec 28, 2006
Back to the Sweat Box
He might be. He's been pretty solid in a backup role all year. The playoffs are different, but he's not a bad goalie by any stretch.

I'll assume that, like most backups, he played the easy games. Genuinely don't know what his record was, but I have to believe he played the non-playoff teams throughout the year.

It's going to be a bit of a shock getting dumped into a must win game four of the playoffs.

Guessing he didn't sleep much last night.

Also, has anyone seen Ol' Jase around? Was hoping to have a chat about Skinner at some point.

Not that I think Skinner has been THE issue. The Oilers hang that kid out to dry, a lot.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Canucks have to be prepared for this game. You know they are going to get all of the calls. Play in their end, kill penalties. Win faceoffs and keep possession. If you breathe around McDavid breathe very softly, because you know if one of his arm hairs moves you're going to the box.

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Canucks have to be prepared for this game. You know they are going to get all of the calls. Play in their end, kill penalties. Win faceoffs and keep possession. If you breathe around McDavid breathe very softly, because you know if one of his arm hairs moves you're going to the box.
Man I am so envious that your favorite team is still in the playoffs.

WiLBoY

Aug 29, 2009
Let's not bash on Pickard until we win the game. I have a feeling Pickard will play decently well for the oilers

WiLBoY

Aug 29, 2009
There was only one good period of hockey last night. Tonight there should be at least 5 good periods of hockey, not including double OT.

I'm pretty sure Skinner is the starter.
Didn't they already confirm Pickard to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad