GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
I'm talking about this game specifically. Not even a pulse from the Canucks tonight.

Weird game to just no show.
Just so I am clear...when you say ever...you are just talking about this game?

Then why say "ever"?

Not a fan of either so I am just trying to understand. Was it an attempt at some kind of insult?

TheUnusedCrayon

Apr 12, 2018
Hey hey now, we aren't all bad! Also let's not act like some fans of the Oilers weren't talking down the opponents as well. There's always bad apples, if you can't decipher it and get sucked into the trolling, that sounds more like a you problem than a them problem. Have healthy discussions w cool ppl like me and u can't do wrong!
Oh without a doubt. It's annoying both ways.

navyduck

Sep 26, 2011
Van just doesn't look good in this game. Despite the blatant errors in officiating, Edmonton has been the better team.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Hey hey now, we aren't all bad! Also let's not act like some fans of the Oilers weren't talking down the opponents as well. There's always bad apples, if you can't decipher it and get sucked into the trolling, that sounds more like a you problem than a them problem. Have healthy discussions w cool ppl like me and u can't do wrong!
All the realists knew this was gonna be a close tough hard fought series.

rea

Feb 8, 2011
1000025254.gif

Haha JK

I'm going into oracle mode, I don't ever do this, but I'll call a 3-2 van win with ep scoring game winner, cuz that would explode everyone on both sides of the fence and I will have soooo much entertainment to read through 🍿🍿🍿🍿
1000025242.gif

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
I knew playing Pickard was a good move. Pretty hard to do worse than Skinner unless the coach and everyone thinks Pickard will let in 5 per game. Skinner already lets in 4.

Give the guy a chance. If he sucks ok go back to Skinner. If he plays hot (like Silovs), ride him out as a hot playoff goalie sub.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Pettersson has to be injured. No way he can be this bad. Unless he’s dominating on faceoffs, move him up to the top line and put Blueger on the 3rd line C.

Reactions: bh53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad