GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018

This is for the 'aim of the game' crowd.lol

The aim for tonight is not to win the game.

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

Winning would just be gravy.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Sponsor
Oct 23, 2014

The aim is to compete, to minimize the damage on the PK ( the refs will call a ridiculous amount of penalties against the Canucks) and to hammer Drai every chance they get.

Losing the game just means it's a best of 3, great place to be for the underdog.

lol…what is the origin or backstory of this copypasta?

Reactions: Czechboy

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Not sure I am that excited about him but he gave them the goaltending I expected if the Oilers played similar defensely as the other games.
I'm being facetious, but I'm not watching the game in anticipation of him letting a back breaking goal in. I think the team feels the same way

Reactions: Czechboy

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
You guys have beat us 2/8 times this year. One of which Cole scored on his own net.

Who are the real pretenders.
One goal and 2 or 3 assists.. Cole is a beauty for Oilers.. but then we have Nurse playing for Nucks
If Cole wasn't playing for Edmonton it could be 4-0 Van
If Skinnurse weren't playing to VAN it would be 4-0 Oil ..

Reactions: Oilhawks

Brookbank

Nov 15, 2022
Imagine getting that goaltending from Silovs and still losing.

Oilers have to pray for one player on their roster to give them average play to win.

Canucks have to pray one player can play out of his mind again while the other 18 players give them average play.

A lot less has to go right for Edmonton to win.
The only reason the Oilers won the game is because Saucy was suspended. But we prefer to be the underdog so keep wanking the Oilers.

• Haha
Reactions: Senor Catface

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad