GDT: WCSF: Game 4 - Edmonton Oilers vs Vancouver Canucks, 7:30pm, ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
I wasn't referring to street talk from fans, though. What I was alluding to was the stuff heard from media sports department staff.
Ya it was kinda shocking how all the hockey pundits, expect one IIRC, had the Oilers winning. I figured it was because Demko was out and they didn't expect this level of goaltending from Silovs. Because let's be honest, if the Canucks were actually getting 3rd string level goaltending this series wouldn't be in doubt. Silovs has been fantastic other than game 1.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Canucks were very soft tonight, probably a little shy after the suspension.

It's a fine line, you want to rough up the Oilers, but you can't take penalties.

Think the Canucks return to a more physical game in game 5

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Bench Mikheyev and put in podkolzin. Maybe bring Raty into the series. We need more energy or juice as Tocchet would say. Mikheyev is juiceless

Reactions: Bertuzzzi44

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Also, seriously canucks fans, let's not stoop down to what ifs. No if we had so n so, if this call etc. Same w Oilers fans, no we dominated majority etc, calls as well.

This is the f***ing playoffs! Shit is gonna happen, and it won't always go your way. At the end of the day, the only thing that means anything, is win or lose. Trying to debate each other about what ifs, especially when you have no control, nor can you tell the future (unless you can? And if so can I get some lotto max winning numbers plz!)

This was a game where the Oilers showed up behind a raw goalie, and took it to a canucks team for 2 periods. That's a positive and something they can build on. The canucks can feel like ass about that initial effort, but again, this team has given me that hope and feeling like they're never out of it, and they proved it, taking it to the oil all of the 3rd.

Be happy this series has met expectations, it's looking like the best of the 2nd, let's put on a show for the rest of the league!

Again GG Oilers fans, be honest, admit Ur butt holes clenched when it got tied hahaha! Back to the 604, enjoy the win, see y'all game 5!

P.S: also f*** you 😂

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Canucks were very soft tonight, probably a little shy after the suspension.

It's a fine line, you want to rough up the Oilers, but you can't take penalties.

Think the Canucks return to a more physical game in game 5
NHL is to blame for this. Oilers think they are untoucheable now while Canucks are treading carefully. Kane should have had suspension by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad