GDT: WCSF | IV | "Make It So" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 4.14.24 | 7:30PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
In games like this its so tight you have to take what is there. McD used to take it wide everytime when he has the D beat. Take the puck to the net when you beat contain. That is elemental.

Just like Nuge did there and shooting the puck. Thank god he didn't try to pass the puck like 20 other plays tonight. What happens when you shoot. huge goal. Oilers heard me and starting to shoot a bit more. We were making it easy on Silovs before.

That goal was so big. lol that it was caused by a Canuck chasing yet another hit. yeah you got the hit, your goal light is flashing ya loser. That was Juulsen right? Serves Nucks right for playing a raw rookie out there.

Huge game by Pickard. Best goaltending we've had in playoffs we knew it would be.
That’s a sequence that coaches will be using to show players the meaning of take the hit to make the play. What a ballsy move by Ekholm.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Huge goal from Nuge. If we get up 3 or more goals in the 3rd expect the Canucks to play dirty. Boys need to be ready for it and return the favor.
For sure. And if we get up by 4. Let’s start getting dirty ourselves. Faces need to be smashed.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Show us your Pickard voodoo doll on your lap that you will start jabbing after your intermission spot Hrudey.

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
This is dumb like all your Bouchard comments. You should watch the game and learn about it, this edgy contrary nonsense is dumb
You're telling me Holloway has a scoring touch or that McLeod likes to go to the front of the net?

You're the one that needs to learn something if either is your position.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Worth noting - we've suffocated the hell out of Vancouver tonight.

Screenshot_20240514-213008.png

This is a Sutter's Kings type effort from the group. Hell of a performance so far.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
To be fair - @Drivesaitl and I try to remind you guys.
and we usually get the gears for it too. lol.

That said not a great game from Drai. Needs to shoot more, pass less. I mean seriously passing to Ceci on a 2 on 1? Why would you even do that? Regular season its OK to have the idea of getting other guys going, spreading some joy. In playoffs if star players have it on stick you shoot first mentality.

Just look at Garland. Any chance he's getting on the wing he's doing everything right. Trying to get the best spot, shoot. Sometimes he tries a move to get a better one but he's shooting mentaily. Forced pickard to make a hard stop on a play we would have passed back to point....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad