GDT: WCSF | VI | "Because It's The Cusp" | Oilers vs. Canucks | 5.18.24 | 6:00PM | SN/CBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
I'm sorry, I got people around me having multiple conversations and my last few posts have been bizzare levels of suckass. It's been that kind of night for me, kinda like your handle lol.
Wow so funny, what a comedian.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Demko would be cold being thrown into the fire. Silovs got us here. Its his net. Is what it is. Goal tending isn't really an issue. Team needs to show up or else it just doesn't matter. Could put me in net for f*** sakes. Road hockey legend.

And I mean look at the bright side - you could be picking between Skinner and Pickard instead

soothsayer

Oct 27, 2009
instead of saying “hey I think you misunderstood me” you had to get up and be like “lol you’re coping”. Its obnoxious to talk to someone who wants to make sure you feel stupid before engaging with them.
My guy, if you tell someone they are being nonsensical when you are the one who misunderstood, you don't get the right of way.

Bizzare

May 5, 2013
If they're not organic and simply copying what has been done before I completley agree. but the hat trick is timeless and something that makes our game unique.
Agreed, Hat trick makes sense. Didn’t even think about them, just these stupid “playoff” traditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad