Buffalo Bills Week 13: Bills (7-4) v. Pats (7-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I'm a bit worried about this Jets game. Their interior line has the potential to wreak havoc on our guards. I think they're a more talented team than the Jags, too. Plus they always seem to play us tough.

That being said, I think Buffalo will come out swinging. It seems possible that Brown and Knox are back, which will hopefully make the offense dynamic again. The best the o line has looked is with Brown at tackle and Williams sliding inside. Edmunds is dealing with a hamstring injury, though. I believe he's been stellar this year. Just smashing players now. That'd be a very big loss, especially since the Jets seem to dink and dunk their way around the field with White at QB.

I don't know what to expect, but Buffalo needs to play mad. Allen said they're not worried about being the best team in the league, only the best team on the field. That sounds like it could breed complacency. I want them to WANT to be the best team in the league, and to WANT to show it every Sunday.

Hopefully last week was a wake up call. I'm going to be optimistic regardless.

Bills- 38 Jets-20

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I'm a bit worried about this Jets game. Their interior line has the potential to wreak havoc on our guards. I think they're a more talented team than the Jags, too. Plus they always seem to play us tough.

That being said, I think Buffalo will come out swinging. It seems possible that Brown and Knox are back, which will hopefully make the offense dynamic again. The best the o line has looked is with Brown at tackle and Williams sliding inside. Edmunds is dealing with a hamstring injury, though. I believe he's been stellar this year. Just smashing players now. That'd be a very big loss, especially since the Jets seem to dink and dunk their way around the field with White at QB.

I don't know what to expect, but Buffalo needs to play mad. Allen said they're not worried about being the best team in the league, only the best team on the field. That sounds like it could breed complacency. I want them to WANT to be the best team in the league, and to WANT to show it every Sunday.

Hopefully last week was a wake up call. I'm going to be optimistic regardless.

Bills- 38 Jets-20

I find it wildly unlikely the Bills D lets the Jets score 20. The question is can we protect Josh well enough for the offense to work.

SwordsgoneWild

WhenyougazeintotheabysstheBuffaloSabresgazeback
Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I'm actually kinda glad we lost to J ville. That was a much deserved huge piece of Humble Pie. Hopefully it lights a fire under their ass for the rest of the season. Especially the friggin O Line. But if we come out flat against the Jets then I will lose hope. Daboll andcthe Oline have some soul searching to do.They better utterly dismantle the jets. Let the boys come out and set things right. I think the win against the Chiefs got into their heads and made them think they were a juggernaut. Nope! We got some work to do boys

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
As bad as McDermott and Daboll (yes, McD shares in the blame) have been at in-game adjustments on offense, I think they've shown a willingness and ability to adapt game-to-game. Bummed as I am after the Jax game, I'm not too worried yet. I think/hope we'll crush the Jets and re-establish dominance in the AFC

Reactions: Dirty Dog

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
As bad as McDermott and Daboll (yes, McD shares in the blame) have been at in-game adjustments on offense, I think they've shown a willingness and ability to adapt game-to-game. Bummed as I am after the Jax game, I'm not too worried yet. I think/hope we'll crush the Jets and re-establish dominance in the AFC

SwordsgoneWild

Mar 6, 2011
Lake Worth,Fl
I share the same sentiment. We will use that loss and all the negativity and come out and curbstomp the Jets. But oddly enough I feel our true tests will up against NE. I want to see how we handle them. There won't be any Monday night stomping this year. If we beat NE and the Saints on TG then my faith will be cemented.

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004
Gotta love that when the offence plays well - it's down to the players & in spite of Daboll. Yet when they don't - it's 100% on Daboll... :eyeroll:

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
I cannot wait for Odell Beckham Sr. to start bitching about how his son isn't getting as many touches as Cooper Kupp in 3-4 weeks. Then Lebron will Tweet the eyeballs emoji about it. Then LA will proceed to have locker room dissension. Give me Tampa or Green Bay over a makeshift team built halfway through the season.

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
The AFC is drunk this year.

Also, Miami, please keep Tua forever. Man's got a noodle arm in year 2 of his NFL career and they're still running their entire offense around RPO, screens, and jump ball go routes.

They're literally spamming engage 8 on Baltimore and they can't handle it

Reactions: JThorne
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad