Buffalo Bills Week 13: Bills (7-4) v. Pats (8-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
No no no. Last night should be magnified. There was no threat to pass. That makes what happened last night way worse. Pats had 6 lineman on over 60% of the snaps. They told the Bills what they were going to do all game and they still couldn't stop it.

It shouldn’t… 3 plays accounted for 41 percent of NEs yards.

Look at NEs drives:

1 - 3 plays -1 yard
2 - 3 plays- 5 yards
3- 3 plays fluke run
4 - 9 plays 52 yards
5 - 3 plays 4 yards
6 - 4 plays 25 yards
7 - 5 plays 4 yards
8 - 14 plays 59 yards
9 - 3 plays - 6 yards
10 - 4 plays -9 yards

Barely any successful drives.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
It shouldn’t… 3 plays accounted for 41 percent of NEs yards.

Look at NEs drives:

1 - 3 plays -1 yard
2 - 3 plays- 5 yards
3- 3 plays fluke run
4 - 9 plays 52 yards
5 - 3 plays 4 yards
6 - 4 plays 25 yards
7 - 5 plays 4 yards
8 - 14 plays 59 yards
9 - 3 plays - 6 yards
10 - 4 plays -9 yards

Barely any successful drives.
They were running the ball right up the gut literally the entire game and both teams knew it. They shouldn't have been able to gain2 yards, let along 64 on one play. The Bills are screwed. How they hell are they going to stop the run when the play a team that actually has some balance on offense, when they couldn't stop a team that was telling you they were going to run it

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
They were running the ball right up the gut literally the entire game and both teams knew it. They shouldn't have been able to gain2 yards, let along 64 on one play. The Bills are screwed. How they hell are they going to stop the run when the play a team that actually has some balance on offense, when they couldn't stop a team that was telling you they were going to run it

They literally did. Dump the fluke 64 yard run and they held the Pats to 3.3 yards a carry. I’m sure as a Pats fan who hasn’t seen the playoffs a couple years now 3.3 yards is impressive. But it would be 30th in the league.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I see a certain Pats bandwagoner who was no where to be found last year (who I have subsequently blocked) has found his way here.

Get lost kid. You're on the wrong board.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
They literally did. Dump the fluke 64 yard run and they held the Pats to 3.3 yards a carry. I’m sure as a Pats fan who hasn’t seen the playoffs a couple years now 3.3 yards is impressive. But it would be 30th in the league.
It wasn't a fluke. It was pathetic defense by the Bills. They stacked the box and still gave up a 64 yard run.

Even your fraud 3.3 stat is way too many yards to give up per run when the defense knows a run is coming.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
It wasn't a fluke. It was pathetic defense by the Bills. They stacked the box and still gave up a 64 yard run.

Even your fraud 3.3 stat is way too many yards to give up per run when the defense knows a run is coming.

Yes because being as bad as the worst teams at running is impressive. Wow way to go. New low for Pats fans.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Yes because being as bad as the worst teams at running is impressive. Wow way to go. New low for Pats fans.
4.8 ypc (which is the real stat) is pretty impressive given there was zero threat or attempt to pass. But play that off or make as many excuses as you like to justify what happened last night

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
4.8 ypc (which is the real stat) is pretty impressive given there was zero threat or attempt to pass. But play that off or make as many excuses as you like to justify what happened last night
You came to the Sabres board to troll?
Shit I'm a Bills fan and rarely post here as I'm a wings fan and this isn't my board.
All over a regular season victory.. Weird I don’t see any other Pats fans chest thumping ,probably a good reason for that,it's f***ing rude.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I mean certainly there's a slight advantage to be had there, but it's not like their passing playbook is a mystery. Game film is a thing, and they'd likely tweak and alter the passing plays if they had used them last night so they weren't the same plays anyway.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
I mean certainly there's a slight advantage to be had there, but it's not like their passing playbook is a mystery. Game film is a thing, and they'd likely tweak and alter the passing plays if they had used them last night so they weren't the same plays anyway.
Belicheck is smart enough to know that. It's a joke, and a painful one. But ultimately, he's scared of having to pass against a team like the Bills. Hopefully our offense has their shit figured out by then and we don't have to watch that garbage again. I might stop watching football if we lose to a Pats team in normal weather but they still throw less than 10 times because our run D sucks and McDaboll can't figure out how to play with the talent they have

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
One big play is the difference in the game. You don't get to just remove a play to suit your agenda. How about we remove the muff punt?
it wasn’t on the defense is my point. if you take away the muff punt our D is still holding them to 14 points. 2 TDs with our offense should be a gimme. they need to figure it out

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
You came to the Sabres board to troll?
Shit I'm a Bills fan and rarely post here as I'm a wings fan and this isn't my board.
All over a regular season victory.. Weird I don’t see any other Pats fans chest thumping ,probably a good reason for that,it's f***ing rude.
Simply giving their fans a wake up call. Bills coaches, players, and fans all refused to admit they got steamrolled by a hs offense from 1940

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Belicheck is smart enough to know that. It's a joke, and a painful one. But ultimately, he's scared of having to pass against a team like the Bills. Hopefully our offense has their shit figured out by then and we don't have to watch that garbage again. I might stop watching football if we lose to a Pats team in normal weather but they still throw less than 10 times because our run D sucks and McDaboll can't figure out how to play with the talent they have
You can all but guarantee the Pats are going to flip the script and throw 50 times in the next meet up. They will get carved up by the play action

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
You can all but guarantee the Pats are going to flip the script and throw 50 times in the next meet up. They will get carved up by the play action
Of course what was I thinking. Good thing the smart football knower finally dipped in to the thread to bless us with their wisdom

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Simply giving their fans a wake up call. Bills coaches, players, and fans all refused to admit they got steamrolled by a hs offense from 1940

Lol. You’re a funny troll. Steamrolled? Again dump that one long run and the Pats average run would be 30th in the league. Understand that stat. The Pats ran over 40 plays and on average they were the equivalent of the second worst team in football.

To add to the embarrassment, the Pats wasted a first round pick on someone they probably could have asked you to pay to do. If anyone thinks Mac is the new Brady, they’re. dumbass after last night.

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
So not tro.ling but doing a humanitarian service,you friend are a Saint. It's all clear to me now,Brady wasn't deflating balls ,he was relieving them of stress. Now IF the Bills somehow manage to win another game please return and remind the fine people of this board not to get all big headed and flock to the losing teams board and console them with the same kindness you have done here .I speak for everyone here by saying thank you, without you they might have gone to that teams board and acted like complete dough bags.

Reactions: brian_griffin

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
So not tro.ling but doing a humanitarian service,you friend are a Saint. It's all clear to me now,Brady wasn't deflating balls ,he was relieving them of stress. Now IF the Bills somehow manage to win another game please return and remind the fine people of this board not to get all big headed and flock to the losing teams board and console them with the same kindness you have done here .I speak for everyone here by saying thank you, without you they might have gone to that teams board and acted like complete dough bags.

Don’t feed the troll. His football knowledge is about as much as Mac Jones throwing on a Monday night. And he hasn’t seen the playoffs in while so he doesn’t know what good football looks like.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheAngryHank

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Lol. You’re a funny troll. Steamrolled? Again dump that one long run and the Pats average run would be 30th in the league. Understand that stat. The Pats ran over 40 plays and on average they were the equivalent of the second worst team in football.

To add to the embarrassment, the Pats wasted a first round pick on someone they probably could have asked you to pay to do. If anyone thinks Mac is the new Brady, they’re. dumbass after last night.
NO ONE IS DUMPING THE RUN. How many times do we have to tell you that not how it works. You don't get to pick and choose what plays to use to fit the narrative.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
NO
ONE IS DUMPING THE RUN. How many times do we have to tell you that not how it works. You don't get to pick and choose what plays to use to fit the narrative.

Ok so you think 1 run for 64 yards should artificially inflate the other 40 plus runs where the Pats averaged in then bottom 3 other the league?

Like really. Hey let’s run 40 plays where our average is worse than 30 other teams. That’s just dumb.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Ok so you think 1 run for 64 yards should artificially inflate the other 40 plus runs where the Pats averaged in then bottom 3 other the league?

Like really. Hey let’s run 40 plays where our average is worse than 30 other teams. That’s just dumb.
It clearly wasn't dumb because it worked last night. Patriots tied one arm behind their back and still won lol

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
It clearly wasn't dumb because it worked last night. Patriots tied one arm behind their back and still won lol

No, the Pats had weather that played to their strength and knew they wasted a first round pick on a game manager QB.

The Bills are a pats heavy team with no run game. The Pats have a run heavy team with no trust in a first round QB. When you have 50 mph winds….. that favors the run heavy team.

That run heavy team won by 4. Almost lost, like if Diggs pulled in that end zone catch that hit his arm.

If I’m a Pats fan, which I assume you are. This game would have me shit my pants. A Bills team that can’t throw the ball in 50 mph winds (which is all they can do) lost by 4 points.

Outside of 1 run, the Pats running game would be 3rd last in the league.

Imagine going into a playoff game throwing for 19 yards and running at an average that is 3rd last in the league.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
No, the Pats had weather that played to their strength and knew they wasted a first round pick on a game manager QB.

The Bills are a pats heavy team with no run game. The Pats have a run heavy team with no trust in a first round QB. When you have 50 mph winds….. that favors the run heavy team.

That run heavy team won by 4. Almost lost, like if Diggs pulled in that end zone catch that hit his arm.

If I’m a Pats fan, which I assume you are. This game would have me shit my pants. A Bills team that can’t throw the ball in 50 mph winds (which is all they can do) lost by 4 points.

Outside of 1 run, the Pats running game would be 3rd last in the league.

Imagine going into a playoff game throwing for 19 yards and running at an average that is 3rd last in the league.
Straight up delusion. Same as the Bills coaches and players. You can keep down playing the Patriots and what happened last night, but remember you still LOST to that team so insulting the Patriots only makes the Bills look even worse for losing lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad