Votes: 4 6.7%

Votes: 17 28.3%

• Total voters

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I never doubted this, but in some Finnish NHL-previews it was brought up. What happened with Nuke? What's with the gun posting during the summer? How is he perceived by his teammates?

Well, so far so good. Have seen no issues as he's embraced by his teammates after a goal. What's even better, he looks healthy when he's skating.

In the end he is Russian and they are in a war. I guess it's not that surprising that he is glorifying war, when the whole government is talking about it all the time and in a positive manner. Propaganda gets to your head.

As a Finnish, I'd find it hard to believe Lehkonen, Rantanen would look at these things nicely(glorifying war), but in the end it's some stupid macho shit he is doing, so maybe it's totally normal in these circles. Macho culture is big in hockey.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
In the end he is Russian and they are in a war. I guess it's not that surprising that he is glorifying war, when the whole government is talking about it all the time and in a positive manner. Propaganda gets to your head.
I didn't think about it in that way, and I doubt it was about that. More about the simple fact that posting macho pics with guns is stupid when you are a public figure (or TBH, anyone). I'm not anti-gun, but act professional around them even if you are not one.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
I didn't think about it in that way, and I doubt it was about that. More about the simple fact that posting macho pics with guns is stupid when you are a public figure (or TBH, anyone). I'm not anti-gun, but act professional around them even if you are not one.
Yes, as a public figure you should not do this stuff. Probably the best to stay out of politics in general.

At least don't be Ovechkin.....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad