Buffalo Bills Week 4: Bills @ Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Any updates on Hyde or Phillips? Hoping we get Gabe and Ed back next week.

Really too early to say since we just played last night. First official injury report will come tomorrow.

Reactions: Ness

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I hope it was more than a couple yo momma jokes that inspired Hart. I'm sure someone is combing through game tape now to find the other side of the story. No excuses though. You just can't do that.
I wonder if it was the guy who was pulling Dane around when he was hurt?

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
They usually come out after a practice.

They are only practicing twice this week with the short week. And today might be a "normal week Tuesday" and an off day.
I heard on WGR yesterday (forget who but I think Sal) say first injury report comes out today.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

Two of them meet up on Sunday.

2. BUFFALO BILLS

Highest-Graded DB: S Jordan Poyer (70.5)​

The Bills have the best pair of safeties in the NFL in Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde. That allows coordinator Leslie Frazier to be very aggressive on defense, as those two can cover a ton of ground. The Bills could easily jump up to the No. 1 spot once Tre’Davious White returns to the field, but they haven't even needed him yet.

Dane Jackson (5 catches allowed, 9 targets, 49 yards, 0 TDs), Christian Benford (5-8-73-0) and Taron Johnson (9-12-57-0) have all played well in coverage to start the season, and Buffalo still has first-round pick Kaiir Elam waiting in the wings. This is easily the deepest secondary in the entire NFL right now.

Reactions: billsandsabres

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

The first one they came out with last week was on Thursday and that was coming off a Thursday Night game the week before.

:dunno:

From what I understand it is based on time before the game. So a Thursday report for a Monday game would mean a Wednesday report would be needed for a Sunday game.

Did a quick google search and found this, it is a few years old but I don’t imagine the rule has changed. First report is due today because we play Sunday.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
From what I understand it is based on time before the game. So a Thursday report for a Monday game would mean a Wednesday report would be needed for a Sunday game.

Did a quick google search and found this, it is a few years old but I don’t imagine the rule has changed. First report is due today because we play Sunday.

That makes sense.

Although, if they don't practice today, it likely won't tell us too much as I would be surprised if they ruled anyone out this early in the week.

:dunno:

Reactions: Mike McDermott
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad