Series Discussion Western Conference Finals: Dallas Stars vs. Vegas Golden Knights | STARS WIN 4-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
With his demeanor I really don’t think the stage would be too big for Dellandrea. I think he would be fine and give the team a lot more grit and skill than Dowling.

Reactions: DieselPig

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
;)
If these playoffs have taught us anything I hope we aren't so quick to get down in the future. The GDT from last night is so bleak at times even though the Stars ended up winning. I guess the same can be said for series and players too for large stretches- I'm guilty of it too. Lets give the boys a little slack.
They were being outshot by a 3-1 margin halfway through the game, kinda hard to not get upset about it. I know the Stars game is to allow weak shots and limit the dangerous ones, but seeing the shot count at 21-7 is tough.

Edit: also, I have learned nothing! If they get outshot and give up the first goal, I’ll be calling for everyone to be traded again ;)

Last edited:

FeedDaPuck

Mar 17, 2008
Everywhere
TBH, I would keep 24 out and try to win with someone else in the lineup. Hit on Perry has not even been looked at by the league – what a joke.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
If Faksa misses 2 weeks ... that's a pretty massive loss.

I haven't seen it discussed in this thread IIRC ... but it looked like Vegas may have a bigger loss in Stone. Wonder what happens there. Pierre is annoying as hell, but it sure seemed like he was right that Stone could barely put any weight on his foot/ankle.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
He played center the entire game. I agree he looked good though. He started as the checking line center with Cogliano and Comeau.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
If Faksa misses 2 weeks ... that's a pretty massive loss.

I haven't seen it discussed in this thread IIRC ... but it looked like Vegas may have a bigger loss in Stone. Wonder what happens there. Pierre is annoying as hell, but it sure seemed like he was right that Stone could barely put any weight on his foot/ankle.
Looked like he hurt it blocking a shot near the toe of his skate. May have broke it.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Looked like he hurt it blocking a shot near the toe of his skate. May have broke it.

Pretty sure it's his arm/wrist. He blocked a shot there too and was seen with it wrapped up in the locker room.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
While commenting on main board I thought one problem I have with Bowness. Why is Seguin still on the PP. He can’t hardly do anything on offensive end because of injury. Why not put someone else there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad