Tidbits: Whatcha Eatin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Eh... give me pepperoni/sausage or BBQ chicken for toppings and that's it for me. That fancy stuff does not sound appealing to me.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
There is a pizza place here that has weird ingredients, for example ostrich, wild boar and Finlandia Vodka :laugh:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Pizza or pasta, seafood is my choice.. I do like salami and cheeses a lot, but have been reducing their consumption, because of health reasons.

Earlier didn't believe when people told that plain Margherita is good too. But it actually is when properly made.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
There is a pizza place here that has weird ingredients, for example ostrich, wild boar and Finlandia Vodka :laugh:

Oh didn't know that :laugh:

And if you can find a place that serves horse, should give it a try! I have had few really good horse steaks some years ago.

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Oh didn't know that :laugh:

And if you can find a place that serves horse, should give it a try! I have had few really good horse steaks some years ago.

Ever had a horse burger? :naughty:

On our interrail with a good friend we found a joint called "Hot Horse" in Ljubljana, Slovenia. They serve all kinds of fast food and snacks made of horse meat. It was glorious. Had a horse burger and it was actually really good meat. 5/5, would eat again.

Oh, they have a website!

slika

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Oh yeah! Haven't tried that! But every time when tasted plain horse meat, it's been delicious.

Of course it tastes good in Mettwurst too :naughty:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Had garlic quinoa stuffed tomatoes with sugar snap peas and hummus for lunch. Gonna cancel it out by having filet mignon and deep fried walleye with hash browns for dinner.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
My wife is a foodie, so our car rides for the kid's hockey games naturally turn to food when she gets hungry.

My perfect meal (like stuck on a dessert island for 6 months and is the first real meal after getting home) is Duff's medium wings (best wings in Buffalo), a Rocky Racoco sausage pizza, a steak from Ellis Island Casio (in Vegas), a jomocha shake (Arby's), and some Budweiser.

My tastes are simple. lol

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
My wife is a foodie, so our car rides for the kid's hockey games naturally turn to food when she gets hungry.

My perfect meal (like stuck on a dessert island for 6 months and is the first real meal after getting home) is Duff's medium wings (best wings in Buffalo), a Rocky Racoco sausage pizza, a steak from Ellis Island Casio (in Vegas), a jomocha shake (Arby's), and some Budweiser.

quote-Oscar-Wilde-i-have-the-simplest-tastes-i-am-100932.png

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014

My dad is obsessed with Rocky's pizza (calls it the best pizza he's ever had) and I gotta say i'm always a little disappointed when I leave... always feel like it could be a little bit better. Maybe I need to try sausage that's my dad's favorite topping there too.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
going to have pizza factory pizza tonight at a buds party / therapy session! that seafood pizza pic looks very good (a few posts back) my last meal i would choose turkey , mashed potatoes & apple pie. i luv a great ny strip. walleye is terrific. last year i had an amazing blackened grouper sandwich in FL; blackened chicken nachos virgin islands; ocean fish barramundi in australia; banana macadamia nut pancakes maui, just a few of my favorite things. im so thankful i wasn't born 200 years ago where you ate the same thing everyday & were lucky to have it!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Went out to eat with my family last night at Clive's Roadhouse in Burnsville. Got a sandwich called "Three Little Pigs".

-Bacon
-BBQ Pulled Pork
-Sliced Ham

Bueno

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Had some Toppers pizza last night. That is good stuff.

Toppers was a go-to in college, after the bars. Helps that they were open til like 3 or 4. We would (and sometimes still do) mash on those Toppers Sticks on a Friday or Saturday night.

To this day I'm pretty confident I've never eaten it sober :laugh:

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
A couple of different cheeses, crackers, grapes and wine for a long time. Tastes good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad