Buffalo Bills Wildcard: Bills (#3) v. Pats (#6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Welp, none of this matters if we don't win next week.

That being said:

If feels damn good right now.
I'm not sure I agree, particularly the way Allen has owned the Patriots. This could have repercussions in the division, certainly for the near future. It's evident Belicheck has no idea how to stop Josh with his current roster.

Reactions: whiplash

Puppa2Miller

Oct 4, 2007
That was effortlessly beautiful from Josh Allen.

Broke their back early with his scrambling and he was just awesome tossing it around.

Micah with the interception of the year.

something, something about Belichick

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Cool story, the Buffalo family that randomly hosted Isaiah McKenzie for Christmas Even Dinner were his guests at the game tonight and got to come down on the field after the game for a photo.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Can we make sure the Sabres play when we play next weekend and make sure they get shut out? Gotta be superstitious and keep everything the same. And I’m willing to make that sacrifice.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
Welp, none of this matters if we don't win next week.

That being said:

If feels damn good right now.

When I used to watch football, I was a Steelers fan and I honestly think the ride feels better than the super bowl win itself. Sometimes you get a little sad knowing that the seasons over, like finishing a book or show that you don't want to end. Enjoy the ride.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Matthew Judon gets such an ungodly amount of hype compared to his actual on-the-field performance. He was supposed to be spying Allen at certain points in all of these games and he just cannot do it. It's crazy.

Otherwise what a game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad