GDT: YOUR GREAT KRAKEN VERSUS THE NOT AS GREAT FLAMES

Bear of Bad News

Your Third or Fourth Favorite HFBoards Admin
Sep 27, 2005
Sorry for the late GDT - still getting the kids to bed. LET'S GO KRAKEN!

1709606345440.png

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Gourde starts us off right. We definitely look engaged so far, but not exactly crisp. Still great to get the first goal.

Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Flames looking looser than the stool in the basement of a porta-potty so far. Gotta take advantage.

Bear of Bad News

Sep 27, 2005
Lmfao. Kraken keeping the pressure on too, like the… uh… butthole of a constipated person trying to pass an anaconda?

I was going to say "looser than my stool after eating kimchi", but that's one of the answers to my password security questions and I don't want it out known in public.

• Haha
Reactions: The Marquis

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We got some jump tonight. Nearly 14 minutes gone and the Flames have yet to get a shot on goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear of Bad News

Fuhrious

Feb 3, 2004
Is this Gru's 3rd straight start? I guess that means the dud against Minnesota was all Hak needed as far as an excuse to take the job from Daccord and hand it back to Gru? I get he had an amazing game or two in the last 3, but it's still a little disappointing.

Reactions: kihei

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Is this Gru's 3rd straight start? I guess that means the dud against Minnesota was all Hak needed as far as an excuse to take the job from Daccord and hand it back to Gru? I get he had an amazing game or two in the last 3, but it's still a little disappointing.

Seems very Hakstol.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Great period for us, with one caveat. We should be up at least 3-0, maybe 4-0.

I was hoping that we would start Daccord tonight.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We're on our heels at the moment. Lucky Calgary didn't bury one.

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Now we are the team not shooting the puck. I hate when we go into some sort of defensive shell with a one goal lead and then have trouble getting out of it when the other team inevitably scores.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad