NASCAR: 2024 NASCAR (schedule in OP)

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Short track racing has really suffered with this gen 7 car. The tires suck and this shifting is bullshit. Xfinity and trucks had less horsepower but, they put on a better show as always. Thought the new cup cars would break track records with more tire and bigger breaks. They are surprisingly slow. Overall "cookie cutter" 1.5 Tri-Ovals are pretty good these days. Used to avoid watching them other than the start and maybe the last 20 laps.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
More young racers are gonna come from virtual racing. Sadly because too many short tracks dirt and asphalt give way to strip malls and now Amazon warehouses. Don't knock iRacing it gets new fans and participants into racing. It's pretty challenging,fun and addictive unless your like over 60 and hate any technology. I get current older drivers and recently retired drivers not being able to use sim to their advantage but, it's here to stay and more positive than negative. I'm not a fan of Byron but, he's here to stay and kick some ass while doing it
I was more joking than anything. I'd love him if he was driving for Roush or even any Ford team. I just love to rip on Hendricks.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
I was more joking than anything. I'd love him if he was driving for Roush or even any Ford team. I just love to rip on Hendricks.
No problem I like old school fans that back a team or manufacturer. Part of the fun and enjoyment. I bought a Toyota Camry TRD just to have a manufacturer. My other car is a Dodge Challenger SRT and I baby it and don't drive it in bad weather. So wasn't buying a Comaro or Mustang. The Camry is the current day Ford Taurus of Nascar!:laugh: Man I hated when they replaced the Thunderbird with the Taurus.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
No problem I like old school fans that back a team or manufacturer. Part of the fun and enjoyment. I bought a Toyota Camry TRD just to have a manufacturer. My other car is a Dodge Challenger SRT and I baby it and don't drive it in bad weather. So wasn't buying a Comaro or Mustang. The Camry is the current day Ford Taurus of Nascar!:laugh: Man I hated when they replaced the Thunderbird with the Taurus.
Nice, I'd love to own a Mustang or Challenger someday. As much as I love Mustang's the Challenger's the car that reminds me the most of the old muscle cars. And I completely agree about the Taurus replacing the Thunderbird. I was so pumped when they switched to Mustang's.

Reactions: Louskoolaid89

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
NASCAR XFINITY TV Update: NBC/USA and the CW have elected to start covering the XFINITY Series effective for the final 8 races of 2024 prior to the shift full time to the CW for 2025-31

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Texas weekend underway now on FS1; CTS Practice/Qualifying NOW on FS1; CTS Race tonight on FS1; 71-Caruth tops Truck Practice

XFINITY Qualifying/practice @ 5:30 on FS1

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Cup update: 5-Larson Dominates Texas UNTIL right rear wheel failure (which will likely cost 2 crew members a 2 week vacation (similiar to RFK/17/Buescher @ Vegas)

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Texas had 3 good races. Exceeded my expectations. Better crowd for Sunday. Deffenilty better off with one date at 400 miles. Track will wear out and have more character. Don't have Indy car anymore so they don't have to make it smooth.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Texas post penalty report 8 suspensions and 4 fines for lug nut issues; 75 CTS Team had multiple lug nut violations & 1 indefinite suspension for Substance abuse violation;

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Cody Ware activated from indefinite suspension; entered in the #15 FOR Talladega;

could there be a Talladega Monday Cup race? 80% chance of weather Sunday

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
RCR planning on swapping teams for All Star Race @ North Wilkesboro..... Austin Dillon will go to the 8; Kyle Busch to the 3 w/ a DE Tribute schematic

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
XFINITY Qualifying Today @ 5:30 (FS1) from Talladega; Race will be on FOX tomorrow; 3rd week of Dash4Cash BONUS Program; 21- Austin Hill on pole

Last edited:

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
McDowell takes 2nd pole of season (ATL); Larson team barred from Qualifying after roof rail adjustment/violation; ARCA race underway @ Talladega; XFINITY at 4.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Jesse Love wins inaugural XFINITY Race in Double OT @ Talladega; Ryan Sieg adds Dash4 Cash bonus as program concludes at Dover;

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad