Anyone going to Game#3? Want to meet up at a common area before game?

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I don't get to do this often (In fact never) but would love to meet some of you guys, so we all can put a face to the username. I only know a few that live here in South Florida or Florida in general. But, you don't have to live here. So please, either respond here or PM me. Thanks guys, this is important to me.
In fact, I have another idea for a different thread on that subject. Soon.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
I feel like there will be more blue in Florida than against Carolina (though game 6 looked to be way fewer Rangers fans than 3 and 4). Sooooo many North Easterners either have homes or have permanently moved to South Florida, I personally know quite a few. I hope they represent well, especially because these teams are trying their hardest to prevent us from invading their arenas.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
How much are tickets going for this game?

Because I’m strongly considering a baller move of flying there that morning, going to the game, and then fly back home.
Would be great to have another Ranger fan in the building but by the time you get your flight, Taxi, Ticket (about 300 to get in vs around 550 at MSG) you're definitely spending more. Unless you make a weekend out of it in South Florida since it is a Sunday afternoon game.

Reactions: Kane One

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Would be great to have another Ranger fan in the building but by the time you get your flight, Taxi, Ticket (about 300 to get in vs around 550 at MSG) you're definitely spending more. Unless you make a weekend out of it in South Florida since it is a Sunday afternoon game.
Yep, this is only worth it if you make a weekend out of it. Otherwise, @Kane One you'll be miserable from lack of sleep for a few days after. Plus there's the possibility that they lose the game & you did it all for naught.

Reactions: Kane One

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Yep, this is only worth it if you make a weekend out of it. Otherwise, @Kane One you'll be miserable from lack of sleep for a few days after. Plus there's the possibility that they lose the game & you did it all for naught.
Yeah I didn’t think of the possibility of them losing. The flight back would suck, especially with no internet to hear all the reasonable people of this site after a loss.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Unfortunately I will only be flying in on Sunday to go to the game on Tuesday.

I paid about $580 total for two tickets there in the upper level. I was told that MSG prices with fees were up to over $800 so let's say 1,680 for two. That's an extra $1,100 that could be cover a lot of other expenses - flying, hotel, car rental and meals...

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Unfortunately I will only be flying in on Sunday to go to the game on Tuesday.

I paid about $580 total for two tickets there in the upper level. I was told that MSG prices with fees were up to over $800 so let's say 1,680 for two. That's an extra $1,100 that could be cover a lot of other expenses - flying, hotel, car rental and meals...
I have tickets to the if-needed game 7. I probably would have actually done this if I didn’t have tickets.

Whatever, it was a fun hour thinking about this idea lol

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad