GDT: Around the League 2023-24 Playoffs Edition: Round 3-Final Four Is Set & The Oilers Are In It!!!

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 27 64.3%

• Total voters

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
After exactly one month of playoffs, we are down to one Canadian team and it’s not the Canadian team the Shitnet panel and cast consisting of Shrek Fraudman, Ronald McDonald, Kelly Boohoo-rudey and Twatt Joake wanted to see in it at all. So, f*** em. Kevin Bieksa is cool so I won’t parody his name.

ECF will be a doozy and very hard to predict who wins that one. I could see it being a long 7 game series with several OT/2OT/3OT games. But with my prediction success rate, it’ll probably be a sweep.

Last edited:

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
After exactly one month of playoffs, we are down to one Canadian team and it’s not the Canadian team the Shitnet panel and cast consisting of Shrek Fraudman, Ronald McDonald, Kelly Boohoo-rudey and Twatt Joake wanted to see in it at all. So, f*** em. Kevin Bieksa is cool so I won’t parody his name.

ECF will be a doozy and very hard to predict who wins that one. I could see it being a long 7 game series with several OT/2OT/3OT games. But with my prediction success rate, it’ll probably be a sweep.

That series is Rangers to lose. As good as Florida is, I've felt New York is the favorites from the east for the entire playoffs. They don't f*** around as much as the Panthers have at times.

Reactions: Ritchie Valens

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Morbidly curious to see if the Rangers get victimized by sunbelt reffing in the same way that the Bruins did. As much as Boston might've been the worse team, that Game 4 goal by Bennett was on the level of Kesler holding Talbot's pad.

Reactions: Lay Z Boy GM

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Is anyone else experiencing HF crashing this morning?

Makes me wonder if one of the Leafs is hosting a press conference to introduce a new LV handbag.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007

Messrules11

6 Cups, elbows up.
Nov 23, 2018
Poor Woody, spent all that time sucking up to the East and gets left at the alter. 😆
You love to see it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad