Around the League Thread | Stop f***ing crying, bro, this isn’t Junior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
i hope that is ai? if real, that is horrendous
If you aren't going to engage physically, then you better win the puck battle and he didn't. Boston cleared the zone.

That and the Rangers/Caps series were always going to be beatdowns.
They had a 3-1 lead in the third, but lost it in the final 10 minutes of game 2. Difference in the series. Hopefully, the same unfolds for Van tonight. Close it out.

Reactions: quat

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
When it comes to the Leafs, I try to separate things - the true faithful fans without a Cup final since 1967 I can empathize with.

I couldn't give a rat's ass for the Toronto media circus, or the small percentage of jerks on Leafs HF board.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
When it comes to the Leafs, I try to separate things - the true faithful fans without a Cup final since 1967 I can empathize with.

I couldn't give a rat's ass for the Toronto media circus, or the small percentage of jerks on Leafs HF board.
Yeah, I've got fiends who are avid sports fans and have supported the Leafs for decades. For those of us who've been following the Canucks for decades, it's hard not to emphasize with that degree of losing. Particularly over the past decade. ouch

Of course, once the Canucks are playing any team, I tend to lean into the animosity pretty quickly.

Reactions: Canuckle1970

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Lol Rat boy cross checking players in the face and then diving when grabbed by the linesman. He can't stop himself from flopping.

Marchand got slewfooted by the ref dang
Ah, I missed that. It looked like he threw himself down.

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Awful turnover by the Isles that leads to the 4-3 Carolina goal, that might be it for them (hopefully)

Edit: LOL and a stanchion-esque weird bounce in the Isles zone, now its 5-3. Goodnight Isles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad