ATD 2022 Draft Thread III (Final results in post 724)

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
If you want me to post the (anonymized) voting records for the sake of transparency I will gladly do that, but I'm heading into a vacation, so I won't get to do it before July in all likeliness.

No need to anonymize it, voting is public this year. You can post it whenever that's suitable for you.

Thanks for doing all this, Theo.

Reactions: rmartin65

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Thanks for a good series, @Sturminator and @BenchBrawl !

Actually, there are lots of people I'd like to thank; @Theokritos for collecting the votes, the non-GM voters, and the ATD GMs. Everyone's participation makes this a fun exercise for fans of hockey and hockey history, so, thank you.

And, of course, @ResilientBeast - man, I had a blast this year co-GMing with you. Thanks for all the discussion and work that you did to make this team work!

Reactions: ResilientBeast

rmartin65

Apr 7, 2011
Is that public knowledge? I must have missed the announcement.
@BenchBrawl is correct. This pre-draft rules vote poll resulted in the votes being made public this year. Obviously there is no rush to publish these results, whatever fits into your schedule. Thanks again for being the vote collector!

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
1654604640818.png

Reactions: The Macho King

ResilientBeast

Proud Member of the TTSAOA
Jul 1, 2012
Edmonton
Congratulations to @Sturminator @BenchBrawl on constructing another fantastic team this season and having a nice and active finals thread.

Thanks to all the voters who stuck it out until the end of the draft

Thanks to @Theokritos for tallying the votes

Edit: My first win of any draft on this board as well in 21/22 or so entries

Last edited:

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
In the future, teams should have to publish the stats next to the players - VsX, playoffs, awards, etc. so voters don't have the gargantuan task of reconstructing that every series.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
In the future, teams should have to publish the stats next to the players - VsX, playoffs, awards, etc. so voters don't have the gargantuan task of reconstructing that every series.
VsX sucks. If you're going to vote, asking you to do a bit of research and/or comment on the thread on players you're not clear on so the GM can expand on it is not too much to ask.

tinyzombies

Dec 24, 2002
Montreal, QC, Canada
VsX sucks. If you're going to vote, asking you to do a bit of research and/or comment on the thread on players you're not clear on so the GM can expand on it is not too much to ask.
That’s fine for my team but if I have to research the difference between a hook checker from the 20s who is being used on a trad 70s checking line vs a two way 90s guy who didn’t score much I might need someone to lay out some info or they aren’t going to get my vote

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad