C/W Zakhar Bardakov - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2021, 203rd, NJD, traded to COL)

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
I don't know, but if he signed for another 2-3 years, and came over ready to play NHL games at 23-24, would that be so bad?
Not at all. I think both paths would be good for a guy like him. Just curious about what I should be expecting because I am not too in the know about a lot of these Russian players' contract lengths.

Atas2000

Jan 18, 2011
Quit blaming Ruff for Gusev failing. He didn’t do much in Florida either.

Plus, doubt Ruff will be the coach if and when Bardakov ever makes the team.
Did I blame Ruff for Gusev? You pick that up. While Gusev has tremendous bad luck with teams and coaches in the NHL. It does play a big role for a player like that. He is no Ovechkin, he needs to be used properly(and even Ovechkin had his troubles under some bone headed coaches). If the coach does not understand that, does not play that style at all and does not want to even try, then Gusev is just a waste of a roster spot. Watching Ruff's Devils I knew Gusev is going to fail. That is not the hockey he could thrive with. And in Florida he came as a rental with a rep. What did they expect really? That he would fit in on the top line right away? Again, he is not that caliber of a player. But he can be useful if you know HOW to use him.

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Bardakovs revenge for Gritsyuk. Should have assist, but it wasnt counted.

Better game from Zakhar today. He started slow after another injury but with game after game he is finding his game and today he is playing on his edge more often like he liked before.

Scored PK goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wierzbowski426

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad