GDT: ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Definitely a respectable player and good soldier for the Leaf’s. And he seems to have a good head on his shoulder staying out of drama. But in the overall rankings of first pair or #1 D-men in this league, he’s low tier IMO.
Yup.
He's not what you want as your top D. Commendable job and all. Nobody is going on a run against top teams with Reilly as the top Dman. As the leafs are living proof off. Year after year.....after year.

Vukotal Recall

Jan 30, 2010
Tonight's hard-hitting action...
m_gen_art-print-std-portrait-p1_9b9047c2-e073-4e7f-81d1-cce90f0e8a1a.jpg

Bruins Or Die

May 15, 2021
I'm travelling outside of the country this Saturday. Isn't that when game 7 will be? The way this one is going, it looks like I'll have to miss that one.

Reactions: Summer Rose

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Its pretty bad right now though no ? worst than i can recall recently
I'm not able to watch so can't comment, but I heard someone claiming that Jacobs has purchased the ice plant from Glendale that the Coyotes used. Not sure if they were joking or serious but yeah the ice sucks. Playing 5 stories above a train station doesn't help..and the Celtics are still playing

Reactions: Summer Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad