Evan f***ing Bouchard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Guy is an offensive dynamo.

I haven't been able to see as many Oilers games, but honestly, last year he seemed to f*** something up each shift.

I think his defensive game has improved considerably.

His 20 points through 2 rounds is the most by a dman through 2 rounds in history. Normally, these sort of random records I don't care about, but that's impressive, especially when you consider the Oilers I'm the 80s and players like Phil Housely that has no idea what defense is and the goat, Bobby Orr, this is pretty impressive.

His future is incredibly bright and can see him reaching the 100 point season.

Also, apologies mods if you have to move this to another Bouchard thread that I missed. I search and most were either a year old, or older.

He's been pretty damn impressive offensively I wouldn't have been mad if an Oilers fan made this as he is been that good.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
More Bouchard threads please, a few on the mains, a few in the Cup Forum, surely it will make the rest of the league respect him more

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
His 5 game winning goals is #15 all-time among defensemen in playoffs. Considering this is only his 3rd playoff run ever, it's quite impressive.

He's also #2 all-time in career PPG among defensemen in the playoffs with 1.15. Makar is #3 (72 games vs 40). Orris #1 at 1.24 ppg.

Yeah he's been tremendous for Edmonton past 2 playoff runs.

Reactions: Praetorian Caps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad