GDT: FIN vs. SUI May 21, 2024

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
As I said earlier, they're not even trying, like last year and the year before. They're just having fun. Especially Fischer, it seems. Lol

Well, Fischer better have good result this year because I'm not sure he will have fun getting his ass kicked out of this team

Reactions: Summer Rose

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I mean, it looks like a team who is ok with both possible match up...

But at the same time, needing some time to gain intensity is something we see way too much with this team
That's why I think a game against one of the top teams in the quarters is more beneficial to you.

The heck with Germany, take down a top team in the quarters and get your mojo going

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
The Finns can approach this match very relaxed, as they have already been selected for the quarterfinals and cannot advance beyond fourth place in the ranking, irrespective of the outcome.
They could consider it a good preparation game for the quarterfinal against Sweden, although it will be a completely different opponent and a completely different game.

Daishi

Apr 12, 2010
1-0 Switzerland, a nice goal from Fiala. I think the Swiss deserve it.
They do. This has to be the worst Finland team in at least a decade. Maybe two decades. Jalonen's legacy as some kind of a guru surely will take a hit from this and last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad