GDT: FIN vs. SUI May 21, 2024

swissdude

May 18, 2019
why we have 2 tv-guys in the stands who comment the game and these idiots only watch the guy with puck possession and don't see the other player on the right side who was 1m offside is beyond me, they really said it's a good goal....

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
My prediction becomes true. Switzerland is just too strong this year for Finland. The Finns will be eliminated in the quarterfinal, I can't imagine how they should beat Sweden.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
why we have 2 tv-guys in the stands who comment the game and these idiots only watch the guy with puck possession and don't see the other player on the right side who was 1m offside is beyond me, they really said it's a good goal....
It would be nice if the idiots would announce what the challenge was for.

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
My prediction becomes true. Switzerland is just too strong this year for Finland. The Finns will be eliminated in the quarterfinal, I can't imagine how they should beat Sweden.

Lol, it's still only 2-0 and nothing is done, wait till the end of the game beforce cursing us :laugh:

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Lol, it's still only 2-0 and nothing is done, wait till the end of the game beforce cursing us :laugh:

Yes, but the Finns are just too harmless so far, they aren't able to create real scoring chances. If they can't boost their game two gears higher, I don't know how they will tie this game or even win it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad