GDT: FIN vs. SUI May 21, 2024

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
I have somehow pitied Granlund. There is no linemate for him in the Finnish team, who can help him to play out his potential. He looks lost in this team. If there were more skilled linemates for him, he could show more of his potential. But it's the problem of this team this year. The Finns have no line that can put the opponent under pressure if they play against a stronger team than Great Britain or Norway. I didn't see the game against Canada, maybe this was an exception.

Last edited:

SwissFan12

May 15, 2022
We didn't take a 5 on 5 goal against Czechs, Canada and Finland (after 2 periods)

I think it's a great performance

But at the other end, we are so bad at PK and faceoff and so much carried by this so talented first line

I really don't know what to think about this team :laugh:

Reactions: jj cale

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I have somehow pitied Granlund. There is no line mate for him in the Finnish team, who can help him to play out his potential. He looks lost in this team, if there were more skilled line mates for him, he could show more of his potential. But it's the problem of this team this year. The Finns have no line that can put the opponent under pressure if they play against a stronger team than Great Britain or Norway. I didn't see the game against Canada, maybe this was an exception.
This team needed a goal scorer thats for sure

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
SISU
SISU
SISU

Go Finland Go!
clap clap clap

1716321770756.png

• Haha
Reactions: jj cale

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
This team needed a goal scorer thats for sure
I appreciate the strategy but so many great Finn's became available as the tournament progressed. However, ask me Friday if bringing in stars works.lol

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
I appreciate the strategy but so many great Finn's became available as the tournament progressed. However, ask me Friday if bringing in stars works.lol
We won gold in 2022 with Heiskanen and Lindell arriving at this point. it does work. Jalonen didn't want it this year for some reaosn.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad