Former Ducks - (2023-24 Season Edition )

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
The former Ducks players in each remaining playoff teams:

Dallas - Steel, Hakanpää (+Dadonov :sarcasm:)
Edmonton - Henrique, Perry, Carrick
Vancouver - None

Florida - Kulikov, Montour, Stolarz
Rangers - None

Who would you like to see win it? Perry is the only one who has won one before.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2005
Finlandia

I gave mine a shot, but people are assholes
I like it and I can totally see (and agree) where you're coming from. There just happens to be that one person in the internet (there's always that one person in the internet) who can't bend their mind to see anything beyond their own truth or interpretation of it. And they will let you know.

Reactions: Quack Shot

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC
The former Ducks players in each remaining playoff teams:

Dallas - Steel, Hakanpää (+Dadonov :sarcasm:)
Edmonton - Henrique, Perry, Carrick
Vancouver - None

Florida - Kulikov, Montour, Stolarz
Rangers - None

Who would you like to see win it? Perry is the only one who has won one before.

Florida. I just like how the team plays and their makeup.

I would love to see Perry and Henrique win one but I also kinda love the Canada Cup drought so, maybe not.

Reactions: JabbaJabba

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
Reactions: JabbaJabba and Kalv

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
I'd gladly welcome him back immediately, as he also should be rather cheap. If his health deteriorates again, you can always just bury him in the minors.
Agreed... he would probably take a tryout contract or be willing to take a minimum 2-way contract. Way more useful that McGinn who is probably going to be with the Gulls next year. At minimum he could take on Deleo or Agozzino's AHL leadership role and be a call up, but if we are lucky he could have a comeback year.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I'd gladly welcome him back immediately, as he also should be rather cheap. If his health deteriorates again, you can always just bury him in the minors.
and he's a right shot which the Ducks lack.
Atm I think its just Terry and Colangelo that are RS forwards since Silf retired ?

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Interesting window into how back office stuff works in the NHL: before the Oil traded for Henrique, they were eyeing him to play with McDavid on the first line. Obviously, McDavid is centering that line so Holland called Verbeek to see if they'd throw Henrique on the LW in Anaheim so that Edmonton could see how he does at wing. And the rest is history.

Source:

Edit: I can't get the video to copy at the exact time I need for some reason, keeps starting late.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kalv

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Interesting window into how back office stuff works in NHL: before the Oil traded for Henrique, they were eyeing him to play with McDavid on the first line. Obviously, McDavid is centering that line so Holland called Verbeek to see if they'd throw Henrique on the LW in Anaheim so that Edmonton could see how he does at wing. And the rest is history.

Source:

Edit: I can't get the video to copy at the exact time I need for some reason, keeps starting late.

So Pat was calling the shots on the roster over Cronin? I did not expect that.

• Haha
Reactions: SmokeyDuck

ADHB

Sponsor
Apr 9, 2012
I don’t see anything wrong with it in this case. When the potential return is a 1st round pick that should be an under 30 second phone call between Verbeek and Cronin.
But at the same time, it seemed completely unnecessary. Henrique has played plenty of wing in his time here. Wouldn’t have been hard for the Oilers to find tape of those games.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
But at the same time, it seemed completely unnecessary. Henrique has played plenty of wing in his time here. Wouldn’t have been hard for the Oilers to find tape of those games.
It’s quite possible they wanted to watch him in person at wing so they can see his play off the puck as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad