GDT: GDT #80 New York Islanders @ New York Rangers | April 13th | 12:30 PM | F/3-2 SOL

miscs75

Jul 2, 2014
Honestly, I don't follow Laviolette enough. But when he's coaching against the Isles there always seems to be various levels of being... "such a prick."

I also recall, when in Nashville he decided to keep his top PP unit on to try and run up the score against the Isles.

But this latest drama is so "manufactured" to the point of annoyance.
2/3 matchups this year involved the Islanders manhandling this group of drama queens until the refs got involved.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Lookin like the average isles afternoon game. Still sleeping.

Guess they’re playing the weather the early storm game.

Reactions: Surfrat

GOLFWANG

Jul 20, 2007
look at how relaxed they are getting it in every time

and we take so much effort just to get it in and they pressure right away and don't leave any lanes open

Potvottier

Jan 3, 2024
It seems funny because the aisles are an excellent first period team when considering goal differential. Yet they always seemed to start off like everyone's got one bad leg. Doesn't make sense

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
It seems funny because the aisles are an excellent first period team when considering goal differential. Yet they always seemed to start off like everyone's got one bad leg. Doesn't make sense
I mean, NYR is playing at home with a lot of emotion boiled over from the last game. This is to be expected, NYI need to just weather the storm.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Would have liked to see Lee cut to the middle of the ice there instead of skating to the dead zone in the corner…

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Really important to show Shesterkin picking up his stick in the middle of a 2 on 1 at the other end.
Everytime he makes a save the announcer’s voice cracks. :laugh:

What is that mickey mouse cartoon graphic??? :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad