Habs at the World Championships (May 10-May 26) | TSN, TSN.ca, NHLN, IIHF Worlds 2024 YouTube channel

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
Lame. He got engaged on that trip.

Players are allowed to have personal lives, and Suzuki is relied upon a lot by Montreal. Happy for him. I wish Suzuki and his fiance nothing but the best.
I didn't read that as criticizing him at all, I think that account has been very supportive of him missing the tourney.

Just a meme

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Lame. He got engaged on that trip.

Players are allowed to have personal lives, and Suzuki is relied upon a lot by Montreal. Happy for him. I wish Suzuki and his fiance nothing but the best.
If you look closely at the post tho, and the carefully placed emojis
The guy is actually trying to demonstrate the people still playing hockey seem to be looking MISERABLE lol,
Something we discussed before that our players of the game all look like someone shot their dog for some reason, and that Suzuki is the only one actually smiling enjoying the 'summer' lol

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
If you look closely at the post tho, and the carefully placed emojis
The guy is actually trying to demonstrate the people still playing hockey seem to be looking MISERABLE lol,
Something we discussed before that our players of the game all look like someone shot their dog for some reason, and that Suzuki is the only one actually smiling enjoying the 'summer' lol

Yeah, I just glanced at it, and assumed it was criticizing Suzuki, but you're right, he's the only one who looks happy. Lol

dcyhabs

May 30, 2008
Montreal
He has played 373 NHL games in his career and is 3rd on active ironman streak at 373... no way he changes his routine while this streak is alive

Probably better for him and the team if he starts missing games when he’s hurt. It’s really not going to work out as he ages.

Kosseca

Feb 23, 2020
Barron is better than most realize....but it seems we always have to have someone on the short end of the beating stick!
Barron is not bad, he redundant in MTL. Regardless of how you slice it, he unlikely to overtake Matheson or Hutson in the primary offensive dman role. He's also unlikely to overtake Guhle, Xhekaj or Mailloux as a secondary offensive Dman.

Barron needs to be played to his strength, and MTL can offer him that "chair".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad