Status
Not open for further replies.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Going till our 2nd round pick (#45).

This is a draft board for the Minnesota Wild. We, as a collective, are the GM and scouting department tasked with ranking the players for the upcoming draft.

Who is the #13 player on our draft board?

1. Malkin Celebrini (100%)
2. Ivan Demidov (83.3%)
3. Artyom Levshunov (81.8%)
4a. Zeev Buium (35.7%)
4b. Sam Dickinson (35.7%)
6. Berkly Catton (43.8%)
7. Anton Silayev (35.7%)
8. Cayden Lindstrom (52.9%)
9. Konsta Helenius (33.3%)
10. Tij Iginla (52.9%)
11. Carter Yakemchuk (46.2%)
12. Zayne Parekh (38.5%)

P10p

May 15, 2012
Senneck or MBN. Not voting yet, gotta think on it lol.

Webster

Zucc's buddy
Sponsor
Nov 7, 2017
Senneck or MBN. Not voting yet, gotta think on it lol.
MBN with 3 points today for Norway, he basically looks NHL ready. Media also reported that he's been in touch with Guerin, earlier MBN said that he'd love to play for the Wild.

Reactions: keppel146

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Zucc would be mentoring his ass off during the summer, possibly enough to have him ready for the NHL next season.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
MBN makes the most sense for Minnesota as he grades out to a middle 6 winger with a small possibility of being a top line guy, but man Eiserman would be huge as he's probably close to the best shooter in this class and he's a boom or bust guy. Eiserman is also a year younger than MBN and may have some big untapped potential.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I picked Eiserman based solely on production, he's put up a pretty special number of goals. I've watched some of his play, but not enough to draw many conclusions from, except that I think his offensive zone positioning and reads are top-notch. The question marks scouts have brought up around his game gave me a lot of pause. I would not hate MBN or Greentree here.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Could be any one of MBN/Sennecke/Eiserman. I always give the edge to players who have done well against men.

Greentree(ended the season on a low), and Jiricek(injured all year) are in the next tier. Connelly is a DND, for me, where we are picking. I guess Guerin could pick him and mentor him in his bullying game.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Could be any one of MBN/Sennecke/Eiserman. I always give the edge to players who have done well against men.

Greentree(ended the season on a low), and Jiricek(injured all year) are in the next tier. Connelly is a DND, for me, where we are picking. I guess Guerin could pick him and mentor him in his bullying game.
Would you mind elaborating a little on Sennecke? I haven't gotten to watch any of his game. Why should I (or anyone) have him above Greentree?

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Would you mind elaborating a little on Sennecke? I haven't gotten to watch any of his game. Why should I (or anyone) have him above Greentree?
High skill level, good hockey sense, involved in the play at both ends of the ice. He had a major growth spurt this year and still needs time to adjust and fill out, but he plays very similarly to Boldy at the same age, maybe a bit more speed to the skating. His ability to read defenders and control the puck in space is very high level IMO. His shooting form is good, but still needs work to be NHL ready, passing is excellent. His upside is among the very top of this class, but he will need to smooth out the edges and develop consistency while adding more mass to his frame.

The prospect board has a whole bunch of his shift by shifts recently added if you want to see him in playoff action.

Adding in a more condensed scouting report, just found this and haven’t finished the video but the first 5 minutes matched up well with my thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: BagHead

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
High skill level, good hockey sense, involved in the play at both ends of the ice. He had a major growth spurt this year and still needs time to adjust and fill out, but he plays very similarly to Boldy at the same age, maybe a bit more speed to the skating. His ability to read defenders and control the puck in space is very high level IMO. His shooting form is good, but still needs work to be NHL ready, passing is excellent. His upside is among the very top of this class, but he will need to smooth out the edges and develop consistency while adding more mass to his frame.

The prospect board has a whole bunch of his shift by shifts recently added if you want to see him in playoff action.

Adding in a more condensed scouting report, just found this and haven’t finished the video but the first 5 minutes matched up well with my thoughts.

Awesome! Thank you for the response.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Potential to be a really good skater. Has some very nice moves and a good shot. Definitely has a baby giraffe thing going on due to growth spurt, even more so than Boldy at his age. Boldy was more polished prospect, and better at just about everything, except straight line speed.

Sennecke has a lot of potential. Hard to say much about his physicality till he fills out.

Last edited:
Reactions: BagHead

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
Potential to be a really good skater. Has some very nice moves and a good shot. Definitely has a baby giraffe thing going on due to growth spurt, even more so than Boldy at his age. Boldy was more polished prospect, and better at just about everything, except straight line speed.

Sennecke has a lot of potential. Hard to say much about his physicality to he fills out.
I was finally able to watch a bunch of that video Obvious Fabertism posted. If he can fill out while keeping his skating intact, he's going to be an interesting player.

His balance and agility are quite good already, at least from what I'm seeing here. His creative stickhandling and his skating skills appear to be tied together, where one makes the other better/more successful.

He definitely does not look like a 6'2" player at the moment. When he's upright he does, but he clearly needs to add strength. If he can pack on strength and keep his small-man evasiveness, he's going to be so good.

His production doesn't jump off the page, but he is 3rd on his team, both in the regular season and playoffs. Calum Ritchie was the only real offensive standout on that team by the looks of it. I'm not sure what that says, if anything. They certainly had a great team, so... 🤷‍♂️

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I was finally able to watch a bunch of that video Obvious Fabertism posted. If he can fill out while keeping his skating intact, he's going to be an interesting player.

His balance and agility are quite good already, at least from what I'm seeing here. His creative stickhandling and his skating skills appear to be tied together, where one makes the other better/more successful.

He definitely does not look like a 6'2" player at the moment. When he's upright he does, but he clearly needs to add strength. If he can pack on strength and keep his small-man evasiveness, he's going to be so good.

His production doesn't jump off the page, but he is 3rd on his team, both in the regular season and playoffs. Calum Ritchie was the only real offensive standout on that team by the looks of it. I'm not sure what that says, if anything. They certainly had a great team, so... 🤷‍♂️
Sennecke really came on at the end of the year, also. His mother is 6', and a former National Team Volleyball player. Father looks to be about 6'2-3". Some are saying that Sennecke is already 6'3". Definitely thin, but all this will come out at the combine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad