Injury Report: Injury Thread '23-‘24 (Post 1 has current injury status)

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
THAT would make some sense. I've had it back in the day, and it will knock the shit out of you.
I'm particularly prone to it, have had it many many times. Everything sucks - can't eat, breathe, sleep, talk without your throat hurting like a bitch. Tonsils swell up to golf ball size. Good news is antibiotics wipe out strep in half a day. Full body recovery in probably 3 days catching up on some sleep.

Hope the boys get some rest and hit the penicillin hard.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
If its a high ankle sprain as all the media are reporting, that is a tough one to come back from. Other than Drai apparently, lol.

Leon is made out of high tensile military grade depleted uranium reinforced titanium.

Nothing breaks Leon.

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan

Seems like a situation where you could maybe give him 2 more days rest and have him start game 2 easily enough. We are after split in Dallas, and one more game isn't end of world anyhow, in a series that (hopefully) will go 6 or 7 games. Worst case is rushing back for game 1 and having a setback, as appeared to happen in the Nucks series.

Bring Back Bucky

May 19, 2004
Canadas Ocean Playground
I'm particularly prone to it, have had it many many times. Everything sucks - can't eat, breathe, sleep, talk without your throat hurting like a bitch. Tonsils swell up to golf ball size. Good news is antibiotics wipe out strep in half a day. Full body recovery in probably 3 days catching up on some sleep.

Hope the boys get some rest and hit the penicillin hard.
I went to the doctor with it one time and opened my eyes to see the rest of the waiting room looking down on me. Passed out and fell to the floor

He's ready! Look at his beard!:thumbu:
Holy f*** boys the media like ask him the same question 75 times. He’s a professional athlete. He’s not telling you f*** all.

Dazed and Confused

Ludicrous speed, GO!
Aug 10, 2007
Berlin, Germany
I feel like game 3 would be the smart move. Gives him almost one more week and gets you close to one month from game 7 vs. LA when the injury happened.

Although I've liked the 4th line recently, I still think the best version of the bottom 6 is something closer to...

McLeod-Henrique-Brown/Foegele
Janmark-Carrick-Perry

McJadeddog

Sep 25, 2003
Regina, Saskatchewan
I feel like game 3 would be the smart move. Gives him almost one more week and gets you close to one month from game 7 vs. LA when the injury happened.

Although I've liked the 4th line recently, I still think the best version of the bottom 6 is something closer to...

McLeod-Henrique-Brown/Foegele
Janmark-Carrick-Perry

I think now that we won game 1, and are guaranteed the split in Dallas, you'll likely see Henrique come in for game 3. If they had lost, maybe they push him into game 2 to try and not go down 2-0. Game 3 makes sense now, for the "rest reasons" you just stated.

I wouldn't have Henrique at C though myself, as I don't think he's fast enough, especially coming off an ankle injury. I would run McLeod at C as he quite defensively responsible. Henrique-McLeod-Foegele and Janmark-Carrick-Ryan would be my bottom 6, maybe with Brown over Ryan, but Ryan faceoffs are important.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad