Speculation: Joel Farabee

rea

Feb 8, 2011
Tbh, without knowing more about what your fans want vs how the team builds it, from a distance, and with torts behind the bench, I can't see any trades happening in a direction of a rebuild. So picks for said players seems moot, Mb I'm wrong. Hockey trades to address needs for the flyers, from properties that are deemed excess feel the most logical.

Caveat is the deployment of said players. Obviously, with torts, if he's still bench boss, it means management will try to give him the players he feels or wants, that will compete for playoffs. He's benched many of the viewed core parts of the team if I recall, through this past season, so he obviously has a healthy amount of pull.

Without throwing out an offer, and not knowing needs of Philly, I'd hope vancouver tries to pry farabee away if he was available

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Josh Anderson + Jordan Harris/Justin Barron (both if you really want them) + WPG 1st 2024 for Farabee

Close to enough? I'd throw in a bit more from Montreal, maybe a Primeau-Peterson swap
Feel like you have to add a lot there. Dumping Anderson alone should be worth a 1st rounder. Harris and Barron have very little value as both could be hitting waivers soon. Maybe a top 10 protected 1st rounder next year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad