kamosko

Ginger Jesus
Jun 18, 2010
Girouxsalem
Aai15.gif

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I slept for 2 1/2 ****ing hours and I wake up with my eye fully crusted over, pus all over my eyelids and as a result of the pus, a black eye

Took me 15 minutes of rubbing a hot cloth on it to be able to see again.

****. It kills every time I blink now

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I slept for 2 1/2 ****ing hours and I wake up with my eye fully crusted over, pus all over my eyelids and as a result of the pus, a black eye

Google it.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
I hope it's not that. It could spread to your other eye. Might wanna get it checked before it gets serious.

It probably is, matches all symptoms and it says that it's a result of the common cold, which I have.

I'm just going to use polysporin drops like crazy tomorrow, hopefully that'll disinfect it

EDIT: apparently it's just smart talk for pink eye. Meh. I can live with a pink eye.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
It probably is, matches all symptoms and it says that it's a result of the common cold, which I have.

I'm just going to use polysporin drops like crazy tomorrow, hopefully that'll disinfect it

EDIT: apparently it's just smart talk for pink eye. Meh. I can live with a pink eye.

Lol if you get both eyes though.. Could be fun.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County

I have a minor eye condition where I get really bad eye crusted, and when i was like 5 my eyes crusted over in my sleep. I remember screaming and crying at 6am trying to walk to my parents room because i woke up and couldn't open my eyes :laugh:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
I have a minor eye condition where I get really bad eye crusted, and when i was like 5 my eyes crusted over in my sleep. I remember screaming and crying at 6am trying to walk to my parents room because i woke up and couldn't open my eyes :laugh:

:laugh:

Hey Phion, only if your eye is crusted over are we playing our game of N.

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
**** it's rough man. Worst feeling ever
:laugh:

Hey Phion, only if your eye is crusted over are we playing our game of N.

I'm visually impaired, but im down lol

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010
****ing joke of a doctor. I wait 3 hours and as soon as I walk in he asks what's wrong. I tell him and he says, "ok use eye drops 4 times a day". And that's all.

A monkey could've prescribed me that. What a waste, I could've been smacking DD at chell in the meantime :sarcasm:

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
****ing joke of a doctor. I wait 3 hours and as soon as I walk in he asks what's wrong. I tell him and he says, "ok use eye drops 4 times a day". And that's all.

A monkey could've prescribed me that. What a waste, I could've been smacking DD at chell in the meantime :sarcasm:

:laugh: Did he even look at your eye?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad