GDT: long pile end knob wompers @ SAUNA

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
If we can continue this level of pace & effort, we should be able to wrap it up tonight. That said the Isles are going to start coming on more desperately (hopefully leading to more mistakes we can capitalize on)...I just hope they don't start gooning it up and going for injuries

htdoc

Oct 30, 2018
Such a disparity between the level of officiating of last night games to tonight.

They called virtually nothing last night, especially in the Tampa Florida game where there were dozens of HARD penalties just ignored...

Then tonight we have what by comparison are wildly soft... Isles certainly helping them along as well..

Happy we killed that last one but something to keep an eye on as they try to game manage this one in the next two periods. We just need to destroy their will to keep playing...

Brad Meador

May 5, 2019
One more period like that and NY won't have any fight left in the 3rd

If they have any fight left at all. We totally dominated them and they may be tired out. Will find out next period. I'm not comfortable with the lead though.

NY has not been a good come from behind team this year but we can't take a breath the next 40.

I expect the second period to be a little more even and not as hectic. I'm curious to see how the 3rd period will turn out. We've dominated them in that period 7 goals to 1.

Reactions: Tryamw

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
What I like most is we proved three narratives false in one period:

1. Carolina only gets PP because we dive.
2. We are the allegedly the softest team in the league.
3. In important periods our scoring disappears.

Although I haven’t been there today, if you go to the Isles GDT and took a drink every time one of those three come up, you will die.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Don’t sell them short. Another period like that and maybe fight is the only thing NY ends up doing in the 3rd.

patrickroy.gif

#goals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad