LW Beckett Sennecke - Oshawa Generals, OHL (2024 Draft)

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
Very interesting prospect with the possibility of a huge ceiling but he plays an extremely junior game with a ton of reckless turnovers, atrocious defensive play at times and as well as poor body language . He has very few start and stops as a winger should and consistently cheats with looping routes that take him out of position for far too long. This stuff is all very correctable if he has the right attitude and imo that is the key with this kid. I think he is likely 3 years away from the NHL and will need to be handled properly.

He looks to be physically and mentally immature so there is a gamble here and any team seriously considering drafting him inside the top ten will really need to do their homework on him.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Very interesting prospect with the possibility of a huge ceiling but he plays an extremely junior game with a ton of reckless turnovers, atrocious defensive play at times and as well as poor body language . He has very few start and stops as a winger should and consistently cheats with looping routes that take him out of position for far too long. This stuff is all very correctable if he has the right attitude and imo that is the key with this kid. I think he is likely 3 years away from the NHL and will need to be handled properly.

He looks to be physically and mentally immature so there is a gamble here and any team seriously considering drafting him inside the top ten will really need to do their homework on him.

This. Especially the maturity part.

I'm a Habs fan and this is the only forward prospect discussed at #5 that I would be pissed if we end up picking. The bust potential is huge.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad