Injury Report: Mike Trout to have knee surgery (not season ending)

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Reminds me of Ken Griffey Jr. Centerfielders who make their MLB debut at 19-20 don’t age well if they continue playing CF. Same with Andruw Jones. Trout is only 32 but it’s already his 14th season. They should’ve moved him to left or right at around 28-29.

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I remember reading an article where Trout said he really loved eating candy. The reporter was kinda shocked but Trout said he eats a lot of candy. So I thought wow he can be elite while eating so much bad sugar, so I guess candy isn't so bad. Well, maybe that bad habit is catching up to him now.

• Haha
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I remember reading an article where Trout said he really loved eating candy. The reporter was kinda shocked but Trout said he eats a lot of candy. So I thought wow he can be elite while eating so much bad sugar, so I guess candy isn't so bad. Well, maybe that bad habit is catching up to him now.
I HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON WITH MIKE TROUT THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea

I think it was probably from playing violent video games

frisco

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame...
Sep 14, 2017
Northern Hemisphere
I don't know how he hurt his knee, but he was way more aggressive stealing bases this year which was a bit of a red flag for me. Combined with a demanding defensive position and his propensity to get injured-that's not a great combination. I hope he comes back as a full-time DH. His bat is still elite.

My Best-Carey

hotcabbagesoup

why u guys want Celebrini, he played like a weenie
Feb 18, 2009
Reno, Nevada
tbh when I heard that quote from him I thought, hmm it's totally OK for me to eat candy then since Mike freaking Trout does and it doesnt affect him. but i mean i only eat candy around Halloween though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad