OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Ok, I will do the “yeah, but….” portion of this commentary.

If you have someone hanging on to your car, don’t you just stop? Especially a police person?

I mean, honestly?
Unless you didn’t realize the random human leaping at your car from the side was actually a cop. Might spook you…by accounts he drove 15-20 yards (or feet, can’t recall exactly what the reporter said) before he pulled over.

First thought was death was involved.
Vendor killed….very sad.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
Because cops have never overreacted right?

Let’s hear the details before convicting…

“According to ESPN reporter Jeff Darlington, who witnessed the incident, Scheffler was trying to drive around the crash scene on a median. A police officer instructed Scheffler to stop, but Scheffler continued to drive about 10 to 20 yards toward the entrance.”

When a LEO tells you to do something, you do it, bad things tend to happen when you don’t.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
To be fair the Police was just wearing a yellow jacket that didnt signal he was a cop. He could have easily thought it was a rent a security dude to handle parking at the tournament.

And why the hell is he driving himself? Does the PGA not have teamsters to shuttle them from the hotel and back? What a shit show for the PGA. A vendor dies at your event and your top star gets arrested by a local cop driving to the major.

Just think if the cop broke his wrist cuffing him

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
“According to ESPN reporter Jeff Darlington, who witnessed the incident, Scheffler was trying to drive around the crash scene on a median. A police officer instructed Scheffler to stop, but Scheffler continued to drive about 10 to 20 yards toward the entrance.”

When a LEO tells you to do something, you do it, bad things tend to happen when you don’t.

Yeah mentioned that before. I think we’ll find out it was a misunderstanding of the directions…we’ll see.

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
A lot of the scouts and mock drafts have Zaccharie Risacher as a top 3 prospect, but I dunno...
I've been less than impressed with his highlights. For one, he has a VERY slight build, he is going to require a lot of work in the weight room, and you never know what the end result might be. The other thing is he seems a little timid, a little apprehensive in his play, he doesn't exhibit the booming confidence of a Sarr or a Sheppard.

My current wish list.:
1. Sarr
2. Sheppard
3. Castle
4. Risacher

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad